The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you guys choose your penny stocks ?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Ok so stocks have always grabbed my attention, but now that I see penny stocks dont need tons of capital and Ive been studying, doing my homework etc. Its time to get in it, only thing im still slackin on is how do you guys choose your penny stocks ? If you guys help me with this goal, I will come back in 5 months with half a million mark my words.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser9

Use a filtering tool to search for the characteristics you want.

yahoo and google finance both have one.

You can filter stuff like share price, volume, market cap etc

Analyze the charts/news until you find a share worth trading.

my attention, but now that I see penny stocks dont need tons of capital
I disagree you either need a ton of capital or a ton of leverage to make trading fast lane or else its just grabbing nickels and dimes.

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
You should check out Timothy Sykes work if you want to get involved in this field.

Buy his training material or go on Profit.ly and find a strategy someone is teaching that you are interested in.

You can even piggy-back off other traders trades if you like.

He recently had a student make a million in three years starting with $1000.

Most importantly get educated. If you know nothing about chart patterns and the fundamentals of penny stocks, researching these companies and things to look out for you might get yourself into some trouble. Penny stocks are very volatile. Just be careful.

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
I steer clear of penny stocks. They are too volatile, and people love to pump and dump. With bigger risk you get bigger rewards but i would probably put 5k on red before i put money on penny stocks

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
Penny stocks are scams. They are not real companies. They are trading vehicles who's sole purpose is to sell worse stock to unsuspecting newcomers like yourself. You can do all the home work you want but the fact remains penny stocks have no earnings, most have no revenues, no real product (although they claim to have a cure for cancer or the next iphone killer), and no future prospects. Penny stocks should NEVER be held for longer than several days. They are only for trading in the short term. Suckers do not realize this and try in invest in these companies but they end up losing big time when they get caught in a pump and dump. Nearly all penny stocks that go up are doing so because of a pump and dump of some sort.

I have been trading penny stocks for a decade. Someone mentioned Tim Sykes and although his strategy is legitimate you need about $42,000 at the absolute minimum to trade all the same stocks as him because you need at least 3 brokers. he will try to say otherwise but this is a straight up lie. He is a short seller and most brokers won't allow shorting penny stocks. He'll claim his student turned $1000 into $1 million, and while it's true, the guy started with $10000, not $1000. He borrowed the other $9000 from his family and left it in his account and did not touch it. You can't start with just $1000 and ever think you will make a million because brokers have minimum deposit amounts and you also can't have a margin account (which is required for short selling), without $2500. The guy also made money buying pump and dumps using awesome penny stocks alerts, but awesome penny stocks is now retired. Tim sykes rarely made money using the same strategy because like I said he is a short seller, and his strategy for buying penny stocks is not good.

As for following other people if you have a lot of money, $100k+ it may work out if you are a scalper, but if you are poor I guarantee you will lose if you try to follow other people. You have to learn a strategy of your own and make decisions yourself to be successful in trading. Tim Sykes earns more than 4 million a year from his subscribers to his alerts services and only a few hundred thousand from actually trading. He is very successful because he has 2500 people that "follow him" and the truth is these people literally inflate or deflate the price of stocks because penny stocks have low floats and move very easily when hundred or thousands of people all buy or sell at the same time. Tim does what is called fron running. He won't admit it because that's illegal but this is exactly what it is. He doesn't straight up send an alert and then sell into subscribers but waits for a bit and then sells for a profit nearly every time. The people who scalp for a quick profit make money a lot, but the rest of the subscribers lose their money to the people that are fast with more money who can get in and out fast.

Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you are going to make a million dollars in a year. Penny stocks are very competitive. It takes a few years to learn to be successful and most people fail because they are lazy, poor, undisciplined, and under estimate what the penny stock market really is: a way to steal money from those people who are uninformed. If you don't believe what I have just told you then go ahead and try your luck but you are just gambling. For every person that gets lucky and makes money in penny stocks there's another 1000 people that lose. I am not trying to deter your from getting involved but take your time and educate yourself for 6 months. You have to understand advanced technical analysis and have a trading plan and trading system with a statistical edge. Without this your will not succeed. I took me 2 years to learn to trade. I started in 2002 and have trading for a living ever since.

Last edited:

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Penny stocks are scams. They are not real companies. They are trading vehicles who's sole purpose is to sell worse stock to unsuspecting newcomers like yourself. You can do all the home work you want but the fact remains penny stocks have no earnings, most have no revenues, no real product (although they claim to have a cure for cancer or the next iphone killer), and no future prospects. Penny stocks should NEVER be held for longer than several days. They are only for trading in the short term. Suckers do not realize this and try in invest in these companies but they end up losing big time when they get caught in a pump and dump. Nearly all penny stocks that go up are doing so because of a pump and dump of some sort.

I have been trading penny stocks for a decade. Someone mentioned Tim Sykes and although his strategy is legitimate you need about $42,000 at the absolute minimum to trade all the same stocks as him because you need at least 3 brokers. he will try to say otherwise but this is a straight up lie. He is a short seller and most brokers won't allow shorting penny stocks. He'll claim his student turned $1000 into $1 million, and while it's true, the guy started with $10000, not $1000. He borrowed the other $9000 from his family and left it in his account and did not touch it. You can't start with just $1000 and ever think you will make a million because brokers have minimum deposit amounts and you also can't have a margin account (which is required for short selling), without $2500. The guy also made money buying pump and dumps using awesome penny stocks alerts, but awesome penny stocks is now retired. Tim sykes rarely made money using the same strategy because like I said he is a short seller, and his strategy for buying penny stocks is not good.

As for following other people if you have a lot of money, $100k+ it may work out if you are a scalper, but if you are poor I guarantee you will lose if you try to follow other people. You have to learn a strategy of your own and make decisions yourself to be successful in trading. Tim Sykes earns more than 4 million a year from his subscribers to his alerts services and only a few hundred thousand from actually trading. He is very successful because he has 2500 people that "follow him" and the truth is these people literally inflate or deflate the price of stocks because penny stocks have low floats and move very easily when hundred or thousands of people all buy or sell at the same time. Tim does what is called fron running. He won't admit it because that's illegal but this is exactly what it is. He doesn't straight up send an alert and then sell into subscribers but waits for a bit and then sells for a profit nearly every time. The people who scalp for a quick profit make money a lot, but the rest of the subscribers lose their money to the people that are fast with more money who can get in and out fast.

Do yourself a favor and stop thinking you are going to make a million dollars in a year. Penny stocks are very competitive. It takes a few years to learn to be successful and most people fail because they are lazy, poor, undisciplined, and under estimate what the penny stock market really is: a way to steal money from those people who are uninformed. If you don't believe what I have just told you then go ahead and try your luck but you are just gambling. For every person that gets lucky and makes money in penny stocks there's another 1000 people that lose. I am not trying to deter your from getting involved but take your time and educate yourself for 6 months. You have to understand advanced technical analysis and have a trading plan and trading system with a statistical edge. Without this your will not succeed. I took me 2 years to learn to trade. I started in 2002 and have trading for a living ever since.

I agree with everything you said. I just didnt want to write an in depth post.

I have made some money getting in and out before a dump. I've also tried short selling and could never get any orders accepted so I moved on to trading options here and there and have done ok.

Do you only trade pennies exclusively, bringitnow? Or do you trade any other instruments?

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
T

Thanks for the info mate, yes I do know it has a high risk, If I ever get into it I am not holding for a week. Probably just a day to get guaranteed gains and get out. What is the minimum you must have to get into it ?

G

Guest3722A

@21elnegocio -
I think you'd make more money selling stuff on Amazon. If you noticed, all the big dogs on this board pretty much sell things.

Last edited by a moderator:

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
I mean we are a community right ? thats what this forum is for, but yes other than that I am daily getting geeked up on this. I am willing to hustle my a$$ off even if I make 100 will be good for now.

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
Ok so stocks have always grabbed my attention, but now that I see penny stocks dont need tons of capital and Ive been studying, doing my homework etc. Its time to get in it, only thing im still slackin on is how do you guys choose your penny stocks ? If you guys help me with this goal, I will come back in 5 months with half a million mark my words.

This question, along with some of your other postings here, make me think you have never even read The Millionaire Fastlane . Have You?

To trade in stocks, not just penny stocks, and to beat an index is very difficult to do even if you are a professional trader. What makes you think you can make a half million doing this if you have to ask questions like this? If you are going to get into stock trading why pick penny stocks? Is a $10 stock too expensive for you to buy into? Or does the allure of owning a thousand shares of a shitty company make you feel like you are going to win the lottery?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you are just trying to chase money and will lose everything you sink into trading penny stocks.

G

Guest3722A

I mean we are a community right ? thats what this forum is for, but yes other than that I am daily getting geeked up on this. I am willing to hustle my a$$ off even if I make 100 will be good for now.
"Getting Geeked" already shows me that your emotions control you. I have a automated trading system with spreadsheet inputs that's for sale.
But my suggestion is that you really need to read the millionaire fastlane book to understand certain concepts of how money works. So, what I'll say is, if you want to be a team player, get on the same page please and read it.

Check back here in a week or two after you've read it, and we'll take it from there. Ok?

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
I just flip a coin. Then pick up the coin. And go back to building a business.

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
I agree with everything you said. I just didnt want to write an in depth post.

I have made some money getting in and out before a dump. I've also tried short selling and could never get any orders accepted so I moved on to trading options here and there and have done ok.

Do you only trade pennies exclusively, bringitnow? Or do you trade any other instruments?

No I trade anything with volatility including stocks, futures, forex, bonds, and options. I only trade penny stocks when they are very liquid. Almost all penny stocks have no volume so I avoid them. The penny stock market is essentially rigged for the average person (as is the stock market as a whole) but I just have one strategy for capitalizing on all the uninformed suckers that attempt to get involved in the penny stock market. I prefer to trade stocks in the $10-50 range but there is much more competition, and people with much larger bankrolls in stocks like GOOG or AAPL, than there are in some $1-5 penny stocks.

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
No I trade anything with volatility including stocks, futures, forex, bonds, and options. I only trade penny stocks when they are very liquid. Almost all penny stocks have no volume so I avoid them. The penny stock market is essentially rigged for the average person (as is the stock market as a whole) but I just have one strategy for capitalizing on all the uninformed suckers that attempt to get involved in the penny stock market. I prefer to trade stocks in the $10-50 range but there is much more competition, and people with much larger bankrolls in stocks like GOOG or AAPL, than there are in some $1-5 penny stocks.

Thanks for your reply bringitnow, at least someone gives some information. Like the saying says "Leaders create leaders" your one of them much thanks again. May you be payed with much returns.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
d6f21b9d137eb206be6b2b33b40f703419a011f79b181066441ace37aa1c99dc.jpg

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
We're a community, but a community that's focused on providing value through fulfilling needs. IMHO, trading penny stocks does none of this. It's a market filled with 100% money hungry "pigs" (trading term) of people unwilling to go the full 9 yards so they stop at penny stocks.

Regardless, I started trading in penny stocks, moved to small and large cap, and ended up in forex. While you'll be learning chart indicators and a ton of trading factors, the only thing that matters is the psychology that makes someone hit the buy or sell button. This usually occurs in the penny stock world with some form of news. People buy on rumor, and begin to sell on the SEC registered news release. You'll see stocks slowly build for 2 or 3 weeks and then in one day skyrocket 1500%. It's so incredibly unstable and unpredictable, that you're literally not trading but playing a game of human behavior prediction.

Whatever you choose to do, goodluck!

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
If you guys help me with this goal, I will come back in 5 months with half a million mark my words.
Setting a reminder on my phone right now for May 24th to come back and see your half million

I agree with dknise and whomever said that large capital is required. Just because a stock only costs a penny, doesn't mean that the capital is lower because you need to be able to leverage your position. Regardless, if you want to learn forex..send dknise a message..he knows what he is talking about.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I bought a penny stock one time, on a tip from a buddy.

It was a classic pump and dump. I was on the dump end.

The stock went through a one billion kazillion reverse split a week after the "hot tip" and I lost my entire "investment."

Welcome to penny stocks.

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
I bought a penny stock one time, on a tip from a buddy.

It was a classic pump and dump. I was on the dump end.

The stock went through a one billion kazillion reverse split a week after the "hot tip" and I lost my entire "investment."

Welcome to penny stocks.
----------------------------------------------------

Rule number one in the stock market is never, ever listen to anyone else's stock tips. The only way to become consistently profitable at trading is by learning to take matters into your own hands and make decisions yourself. Doing this is not easy and will take a few years for most people. 95% of people lose money because they under estimate the time commitment and are just lazy people that think the stock market is a way to get rich quick. Trading is not easy until you really learn how to do it. In fact it's one of the most difficult things to do on earth. In penny stocks 99% of people are losers, .2% break even and .8% take everyone elses money. As another person said all that really matters is that you understand the psychology behind one people are buying and selling a certain asset type. You do this by understanding advanced technical analysis and learn to read charts which helps to quantify the supply and demand dynamic which is inherent in any market. Don't bother trying to learn classic technical analysis like you can read about in hundreds of outdated books about technical analysis by so called "guru's" that do not actually trade themselves, because this no longer works and it will cause you to lose a lot of money.

murk01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Nov 13, 2013
Penny stocks are risky. But u can make tons of profit. And im talking from experience.
I see alot of ppl knocking them here. But how many of you have dabbled in them?

Yes they are volitile but all stocks are. So dont believe the bs.

Research them as you would with any stock. never leave your money invested for more then a day or so. Depending on movement. Set an exit before u invest. I never stay in a penny position more then a hour or so.

Decide how much profit u want to take. Take it. And move on.

I once kept a position for a day or two. It was doing good. So I wanted to ride it out. Bad idea.

I continue doing well with penny stocks. U can buy a ton of .20 cent share with out investing thousands. Sell when the go up .02 cent . sell when the go down .01

Never wait or feel bad about what u could have made if u waited another day.

Alot look for high volume and tons of volitivity.

My 2 cent

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Yes they are volitile but all stocks are. So dont believe the bs.
R.I.P. murk01's cash.

Penny stocks are risky. But u can make tons of profit. And im talking from experience.
I see alot of ppl knocking them here. But how many of you have dabbled in them?
Oh I've made a ton of money on them, but not researching them like normal stocks. If you try and play a penny using a chart, or fundies, or pretty much anything besides volume, rumor, and news, "you're gonna have a bad time."

Oh and to actually be productive with this post... a lot of people get into pennies because of lack of capital and they don't have the necessary funds to be registered as a patterned day trader, so their trades per day and margin is limited. I've said it in other threads and I'll say it here! Look into FOREX! Most brokerages give you at least 50:1 margin to trade with, vs the 2:1 you'll have at your stock broker. It's also up 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, so you'll only have to worry about after hours trading on the weekends. The liquidity is literally billionssss of dollars a minute, so you don't have to worry about trying to sell your investment and getting stuck in a pump and dump. Because theoretically, all currencies should be in equilibrium, you really only need to focus on a single currency pair. Also, trade with an ECN (electronic communications network) and watch out for bucket shop brokerages!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How do you choose your penny stocks?

Seriously? By not choosing any of them, much like I don't choose to play Roulette in Vegas. The only way I'd be involved in penny stocks is if I was the one selling them. Translation: It's my company. Or, if I had control over the company by being on the BOD, or in a management position.

Ok so stocks have always grabbed my attention

It seems that anything that might make you rich while doing absolutely nothing grabs your attention.

Based on your posts, it's clear that building a business, and the hard work it entails (which is what this forum is about) is not your objective. Instead, you seem to be searching for some type of "magic appreciation vehicle" that will make you rich overnight, doing absolutely nothing but sitting on your a$$ and being one of the lucky fools who sold to the next fool.

First, it was/is BitCoin. If you look at the BitCoin thread, the people in there are as passionate as a bunch of MLMers who think they're gonna get rich doing nothing. Why? Because human psychology loves something for nothing. The idea that your $1K would suddenly blossom to $500K in 5 weeks is such an addictive folly that it makes people blind.

Now we got penny stocks, another speculative venture predicated on greater fools.

It's clear you haven't read TMF , and if you did, you did not comprehend a word within.

I'm seriously thinking about shutting down these conversations. There are better forums for it. This is a business forum predicated on value creation. And while "investing" is a big part of that equation, your inquiries are based on purely speculative ventures. If you are truly interested in penny stocks, follow the gurus who teach it and have had success with it -- you won't find that at this forum.

I leave you with this suggestion...

Read my avatar.

You cannot cheat the grind. It won't give you anything you haven't earned. And sorry my friend, but you are looking to cheat the grind and get what you haven't earned.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
They are too volatile

Things that are volatile are often where people can make ridiculous returns.

Will most people lose their money on penny stocks— of course. Most people will trade them without much due diligence though and/or assuming they will get lucky and hit it rich.

If someone without much capital wanted to work hard and turn a small amount of capital into a lot, penny stocks would not be a terrible place to look. Though, for most people I wouldn't recommend it because they'd have to understand things that most people struggle to understand.(penny stocks are not like normal stocks, they're often scams) You profit from detecting scams, studying patterns and calculating your EV based on that.

Fwiw, if I was starting over and wanted to grind up a bunch of initial capital, besides poker, penny stocks would be something I'd consider.

The EV(http://foreverjobless.com/ev-millionaires-math/) on penny stock trades will be ridiculously high if someone studied up on them.

From what I understand you cap out pretty low on earning potential on trading penny stocks, so it wouldn't be my first choice for grinding capital as other opportunities to capital grind cap out higher allowing you to scale down the road rather than switching businesses.
I will come back in 5 months with half a million mark my words.
no

In short, I'm not opposed to doing penny stocks like most people will be because with due diligence good understanding of EV someone could do very well. However, from your post it seems like you've done little to no research and don't have the understanding where I'd recommend you do something like that. You'll definitely lose money unless you understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
Seriously? By not choosing any of them, much like I don't choose to play Roulette in Vegas. The only way I'd be involved in penny stocks is if I was the one selling them. Translation: It's my company. Or, if I had control over the company by being on the BOD, or in a management position.

It seems that anything that might make you rich while doing absolutely nothing grabs your attention.

Based on your posts, it's clear that building a business, and the hard work it entails (which is what this forum is about) is not your objective. Instead, you seem to be searching for some type of "magic appreciation vehicle" that will make you rich overnight, doing absolutely nothing but sitting on your a$$ and being one of the lucky fools who sold to the next fool.

First, it was/is BitCoin. If you look at the BitCoin thread, the people in there are as passionate as a bunch of MLMers who think they're gonna get rich doing nothing. Why? Because human psychology loves something for nothing. The idea that your $1K would suddenly blossom to $500K in 5 weeks is such an addictive folly that it makes people blind.

Now we got penny stocks, another speculative venture predicated on greater fools.

It's clear you haven't read TMF , and if you did, you did not comprehend a word within.

I'm seriously thinking about shutting down these conversations. There are better forums for it. This is a business forum predicated on value creation. And while "investing" is a big part of that equation, your inquiries are based on purely speculative ventures. If you are truly interested in penny stocks, follow the gurus who teach it and have had success with it -- you won't find that at this forum.

I leave you with this suggestion...

Read my avatar.

You cannot cheat the grind. It won't give you anything you haven't earned. And sorry my friend, but you are looking to cheat the grind and get what you haven't earned.

-------------------------------------

I agree with most of what you said but I have to disagree with some of it. Their really are not better forums for this because all the forums that are geared towards penny stocks, or trading, are full of idiots that are looking for the next hot stock that will make them rich over night, or they are stock promoters who are being paid to pump stocks to said idiots in order to take their money. There really is not many legitimate public forums. Also following "guru's" is a great way to lose a lot of money. Nearly everyone that "teaches" does so because they can't make money in the market themselves or their strategies require too much money for the average person who's just starting out with only a couple thousand dollars. Tim Sykes is a perfect example.

Last edited:

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain

Sorry MJ, I did have a small reservation about making the cryptocurrency thread on your forum, because it is totally out of fit with the creation of value as a path to success principles.

But, having had success so far via speculation, I decided it might be good to at least make one thread that can chart this sector and the investment/speculation opportunities that have been possible. Bitcoin is a very disruptive technology, even writing about it seems disruptive.

I will understand if you close my thread and please, no hard feelings, I like this place.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I will understand if you close my thread and please, no hard feelings, I like this place.

I left it open because you guys enjoy the conversation, and for the most part, it remains civilized and, like it or not, the technology is disruptive (which is Fastlane itself.) I will keep it open and you are free to continue as you please.

I agree with most of what you said but I have to disagree with some of it. Their really are not better forums for this because all the forums that are geared towards penny stocks, or trading, are full of idiots that are looking for the next hot stock that will make them rich over night, or they are stock promoters who are being paid to pump stocks to said idiots in order to take their money.

Aren't you just validating what I just said though in somewhat of a semi-circualr way? The guys here "living the dream" have nothing to do with this shit. I don't wake up thinking about what penny stocks to buy. Vigilante doesn't wake up thinking about penny stocks. Biophase doesn't wake up looking at the latest stock selling for .21 cents. zen******* might have something to do with a penny stock because he probably underwrote the offering -- he's selling, not buying. That's why there are better forums for this -- we are too busy building our own empires instead of throwing the dice at someone else's.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Alty, people like you and Jake are committed to learning bitcoin or anything else you do in depth, and also committed to putting in the work.

It's not your fault that shiny object seekers are looking for the next great EZ-way-with-no-work to wealth.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.