luismillan
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 33%
Recently, I returned from a sabbatical leave with a strong desire to start a new business but I struggled trying to find viable ideas that I liked.
I read books about brainstorming and idea generation, but they created a different problem: information overload! I ended up with too many ideas.
This experience made me wonder if others face the same problem. Perhaps you do too?
That's why I developed an AI-powered method to brainstorm winning business ideas that align with my skills and interests.
I'm conducting research and offering a free PDF report as a reward for those who qualify and participate.
Is this a good place to conduct my research? I don't want to break any rules. If you (and admins) think it's ok I can share a survey link.
I read books about brainstorming and idea generation, but they created a different problem: information overload! I ended up with too many ideas.
This experience made me wonder if others face the same problem. Perhaps you do too?
That's why I developed an AI-powered method to brainstorm winning business ideas that align with my skills and interests.
I'm conducting research and offering a free PDF report as a reward for those who qualify and participate.
Is this a good place to conduct my research? I don't want to break any rules. If you (and admins) think it's ok I can share a survey link.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
