- Dec 3, 2017
Easy tricks from former gaming addict that WORKS
- Find more important and/or interesting ways to spend your time. Like 8 hours for the last 2 months on your 9-5 and 10 more hours on your new company + 1 hour in traffic. Did the trick for me 8 years ago. Zombies can't play.
- Cheat. Games are designed on reward loops and cheating breaks that loops so game is no longer interesting. Don't cheat in online games. It can actually be more fun. lol.
- Delete your account in online games. Just do it. You probably won't start playing again from scratch.
- Get rid of games on your pc/phone/whatever. Get rid of specific gaming devices like consoles. Just in case of itch.
- Understand that games are designed to be addictive. Like cigarettes. Don't start again. Value your time and your life.
Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.