The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB SCHOOL How do I monitor the activities of employees/contractors?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

treeleef

New Contributor
Apr 27, 2021
I'll try to keep it short and simple:

The hosting company I use utilizes WHM for account management for hosting. Inside WHM, CPanel is installed in each website, and from there I install Wordpress. Within one domain that I own, I have several other subdomains within CPanel that I use for development before being migrated to a new account on the WHM platform. For employees and subcontractors, I'll give them the login info for ONLY the WordPress account that they're developing on for a specific subdomain.

Here's the problem: I want to monitor employees and subcontractors' activities within the WordPress platform. Changes, login times, total time spent within sessions, all that jazz. Is this possible? Is there something I can install within CPanel to monitor this? I'm open to any suggestions. I just want to be able to tell who is logging in and when from where and for how long, and what changes are being made, if possible.

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 23, 2020
UK
There are loads of monitoring softwares that you could use - literally loads (e.g. Cerebral, Time Doctor, etc etc). Just Google!

treeleef

New Contributor
Apr 27, 2021
There are loads of monitoring softwares that you could use - literally loads (e.g. Cerebral, Time Doctor, etc etc). Just Google!
I'm trying to find some, but I'm having trouble finding any. Googling Cerebral brought up nothing, and Time Doctor isn't exactly what I'm looking for - I'm looking for something that I can access from CPanel to see who is accessing which subdomain and when for how long. With Time Doctor, whoever is accessing said subdomain has to install the chrome extension and interact with it manually. I'm looking for something more direct.

If you have any links to places or whatnot where I can find more info about other plugins or software for this that would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
I made a new personal quiz system which I think is twice as good as the original... If you fill...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom