- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 84
Rep Bank
$565
$565
User Power: 142%
I'm making a website called "man's best friend". it triples as a wiki, retail, and coaching services site.
I've done the homework and i can't find any other site that simply find's coaches in the area. the only thing google maps can find are brick-and-mortar businesses. I want this to be the "Uber" of qualified animal trainers who can't find work with companies like petsmart.
i was thinking of advertising but I'm worried that there will be a surplus of coaches vs clients.
can anybody give me advice on this? thanks.
I've done the homework and i can't find any other site that simply find's coaches in the area. the only thing google maps can find are brick-and-mortar businesses. I want this to be the "Uber" of qualified animal trainers who can't find work with companies like petsmart.
i was thinking of advertising but I'm worried that there will be a surplus of coaches vs clients.
can anybody give me advice on this? thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
