What's new

my way and how do I get further?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

lucasholzhäuser

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
Hi, my name is lucas and i’m from germany, I’m 17 years old and i started reading a year ago with the millionaire fastlane . Since then I’ve read a lot of books, especially in the past 5 months (around 10). I always take notes while reading to have a clue what I read an have a bit of a summary afterwards. I’m at the point of learning how to get an idea. In the following things like marketing scaling and other things I have a generous clue of but the idea is where i struggle. I have a few strategies like the niche and how to find things people need and so on but I don’t know how I can get a good idea which is different to things which are already on the market. I’m also at the point where I could Study on a university but I don’t know if that’s for me because I want to be independent and start a company to earn money for my success(I have a goal but it takes to long to describe it now). I’m also curious about how I can find people who are like me and want to work with me towards a idea or a goal to achieve together and add value to each other or the company we start together. I also struggle with the financial stuff because i’m a student and maybe need a bit of money and also the taxes, fees and other things which are related to the state are hard for me because i don’t have knowledge about the company stuff like taxes and how to do it with the state that they don’t close my company and so on. I just want to give people something they really need, have a marketing strategy, people who work with me and get a good amount to live a great live

I’m glad for answer
Cheers from germany
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

cideati o fup’v jewi lpuxmifhi

Motvip vu zuas mephaehi.

PU UPI tvesvt xovj lpuxmifhi. PU UPI ot cusp xovj lpuxmifhi.

Mogi ot e kuaspiz op lpuxmifhi edraotovoup.

Zua hu hiv ov, us zua fup'v.

Tvuq vimmoph zuastimg "O fup'v jewi lpuxmifhi," ov't katv ep iydati puv tvesv.
 
Motvip vu zuas mephaehi.

PU UPI tvesvt xovj lpuxmifhi. PU UPI ot cusp xovj lpuxmifhi.

Mogi ot e kuaspiz op lpuxmifhi edraotovoup.

Zua hu hiv ov, us zua fup'v.

Tvuq vimmoph zuastimg "O fup'v jewi lpuxmifhi," ov't katv ep iydati puv tvesv.
Ziej O vjopl ov xet cef mephaehi cav fu a jewi epz optvsadvoupt gus ni vu hiv gasvjis fuxp vji mopi us niiv qiuqmi vu jimq ni?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom