The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How did you find out about MJ/Fastlane?

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
I find out about MJ DeMarco (and subsequently read his books/joined this forum/hopped on the fastlane) by watching one of his YouTube vids on the "suggested for you" section a little less than a year ago.
How did you find out?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

PizzaOnTheRoof

1,000 Miles To Go
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Surprisingly, I found out about TMF from Reddit. If it wasn't for that helpful soul that suggested to someone to read the book, I don't think I'd be here right now!

Whenever I come across someone who could use the help of this forum I'm tempted to tell them about it, but don't for fear of risking driving all that sh*ty traffic from Reddit.

Out of Touch

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
I was mindlessly browsing about Bitcoins when I found someone having a discussion about his eCommerce store. They linked to this forum and I ended up reading the books. I'm so thankful for this chance occurrence. I've gained major mindset changes and knowledge from here that I know I wouldn't have developed on my own.
Whenever I come across someone who could use the help of this forum I'm tempted to tell them about it, but don't for fear of risking driving all that sh*ty traffic from Reddit.
Doesn't Reddit have a Private Messaging system?

PizzaOnTheRoof

1,000 Miles To Go
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Surprisingly, I found out about TMF from Reddit. If it wasn't for that helpful soul that suggested to someone to read the book, I don't think I'd be here right now!

I also found TMF on Reddit. I didn't even know there was a forum until I finished the book!

My mind was blown.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I thought there were already several other earlier threads with the same topic. Maybe they should be merged. :rofl:

LittleJohn

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
Recently awakened to entrepreneurship and seeking to find resources in the community I was being influenced by the "project life mastery' guy Stephen (greek) something or other...

I felt he was sincere in wanting to help others so i googled, his 'reading list; and this is one of the books that came up. I will say his personal take away form the book seemed to revolve around valuing his time more than before but I am happy that I chose to read this one first of the 8 books that I bought recently as it has set me on a new direction entirely.

Hale TMFL!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom