• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO How did you come across The Millionaire Fastlane?

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Ashish Kulkarni, Aug 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ashish Kulkarni

Ashish Kulkarni Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $334
    My business was not going anywhere fast. It still isn't but now I have got insights into the reasons and I am working on rectifying them.

One fine day, I decided to search for "Get Rich Books" on Amazon. And after some reading around, purchased Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad.

After finishing it on Audible, I went to leave a comment. And there it was. The first comment. "Be Wary" by JWestover.

The comment recommended "The Millionaire Fastlane".

Here is a permalink to the comment - Be wary

That got me curious. I bought TMF. I was blown away at how much better it was to RDPD and many other books I had read until that point..

That is how I came across TMF.

How did you come across TMF? Was it a recommendation? Or did you find it on your own?

What were your circumstances? And how has TMF helped?

Best regards,

Ashish.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,661
    Admin Post
    Thanks for sharing how you found it! I always appreciate seeing the "gravitons" of a productocracy!!

Ashish Kulkarni and Xeon like this.
  3. Aunt Clyde

Aunt Clyde Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $113
    Tuebl

Ashish Kulkarni likes this.
  4. Turner

Turner Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $200

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  5. Ninjakid

Ninjakid Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,531
    I read Bold and Determined and Victor mentioned the forum there

MJ DeMarco and Ashish Kulkarni like this.
  6. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    Dont remember exactly but think I was googling business as it kind of interested me, stumbled upon the forum and saw lots of people rave about the book, around the time I got fired from my job I picked it up at the library and got lost into it. If you told me one day I'd pickup a self help/fiance book I would laugh at ya. Never was a reader..

Wish I knew about the book a decade ago, (everyone does :p)

Great thread

Xeon, MJ DeMarco and Ashish Kulkarni like this.
  7. Bearcorp

Bearcorp Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,271
    I had the tapatalk app on my phone years ago and came across the forum searching entrepreneur forums.
    I think I lurked for 6 months or so before I checked out the forum on a desktop, it was only then that I realised there was a book involved! All the references to TMF I had no idea what any of it actually meant haha!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  8. Danny Sullivan

Danny Sullivan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,525
    MJ's book was recommended years ago in a youtube video from a "famous" german fitness youtuber ("some say" he promoted a body workout plan with young bodybuilders on juice to prove that it's working etc.).

I can't find the video anymore, later he founded the "Entrepreneur Fastlane" and is now teaching others to do business. And guess what... it's currently only 497 € instead of the famous 997 € (limited time offer of course).

In his "Social Media Millionaire System" you will learn the 5 steps (i can't think of what they might be... CENTS anyone?) to find the right product and build a sales funnel. "It's all about finding the right niche and applying the right product strategy."

Oh... and there's a Entrepreneur Fastlane Members Community.

Maybe he's even registered in this forum.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  9. Timmy C

Timmy C I Will Not Stop! Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,169
    Stumbled across it accidentally online read a couple of pages was instantly intrigued, bought the book and my jaw was hitting the floor as i was reading.

Haven't looked back since then and read both books now.

10. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,358
    John Sonmez of Simple Programmer fame recommends the book regularly. That's what got me into it.

Believe that he even interviewed MJ for YouTube. It's a good interview if you go search the channel (now called Bulldog Mindset).

11. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $187,583
    I logged into the Google Analytics for my blog one day.

I saw someone had visited from thefastlaneforum.com. I traced it back to a TFLF post where someone linked to one of my articles.

I then poked around and loved that it was a busy entrepreneurial forum focused on providing value first.

I kept hearing about “the book” and once I worked out what people were talking about I bought it, and pretty much insta-joined the inside.

The IMgrind.com forum was shutting down so I was looking for a new home online. I came over with my suitcase of articles and made this my new home. (Haha... I found out since that the ban hammer was hovering over me because of the amount of content I published in such a short space of time. It never fell thankfully.)

Roli, Daniel A, MJ DeMarco and 4 others like this.
  12. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $29,653
    I was trained with the Ruby Payne theory on different mindsets, life styles, and rules of social classes in my Cultural Diversity Course, and also in my local area on an Internship. I remembered we were given three pieces of paper and a quiz on whether we knew how to survive in each social class. When I came to Europe I decided to study all the social classes.

The Millionaire Mindset was the key word I used, and of course M.J.'s book was one of the first books that came up. I bought the book and agreed with most of it, and noticed the forum and joined back in 2014.

I didn't realize one book and forum would have such a huge impact on my life. I would have to say as many blogs, vlogs, books, workshops, seminars, and forums, there's never been anything that ever had such an impact with quality information. And sure you have lots of forums out there and social groups, but this one is kind of a higher mindset, and challenge you to succeed and raise the bar.

I think that's probably the difference is having two books, a forum, and quality content on a regular basis with others moving in the same direction and accountability.

13. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,682
    I saw the book on Top 50 books on KnowledgeForMen.com.(#1 Podcast I listen to) I downloaded a free PDF through a Google search.(Sorry for stealing) Afterwards, I bought the actual book on Amazon since I prefer physical copies anyway.

Ashish Kulkarni and MJ DeMarco like this.
  14. Anandb

Anandb New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $71
    One of my friends (he's been on this forum for quite a while but I don't know his name here) recommended it to me. It was a simple: "look. You want to learn how to make actual money? The kind that'll set you free? Read it. Get past the marketing obvious in the title and the cover (which you'll discover has its reasons) and read it."

15. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,661
    Admin Post
    Yea, long time ago. I might give in a buy something crazy again soon, but I gotta get my housing situation straight.

So this guy is ripping off my shit, and even using CENTS as his framework?

Daniel A and Ashish Kulkarni like this.
  16. DustinH

DustinH Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,732
    I was into the Miracle Morning a couple years ago. The author Hal Elrod was doing a podcast and mentioned he was "really into the Millionaire Fastlane." So, I had to check out the book. Loved the book and been on here ever since.

17. Danny Sullivan

Danny Sullivan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,525
    I can't tell with certainty that he's using your CENTS system because he's to vague about his steps on his landing page / sales funnel, yet a lot of the descriptions on this page sound like they're based on it. I think he's too clever to use it 1:1, but the greater scheme might be an alteration of your system.

I don't want to use your forum to push his site, if you want to i can mail to you. Or if you type entrepreneur fastlane into google, it's the link with .../smms at the end. It's in german language though.

18. Xeon

Xeon All Cars Kneel Before Pagani. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,630
    From the most unlikely place of all : Reddit /Entrepreneur

Can't remember the post, but someone was telling the original poster there to stop listening to BS business advice and read "Unscripted". I googled the name, seems interesting, read the glowing reviews on Amazon, then open up my Android Play app, download a sample, and bam! Rest is history.

19. CoreyinMN

CoreyinMN Little Hinges Swing Big Doors I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $535
    It was via MJ's newer book. I saw Unscripted being talked about in a Facebook group. I ordered a copy, read it and have been in the rabbit hole since.

20. Timmy C

Timmy C I Will Not Stop! Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,169
    There really is no going back is there. Once you see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

At least there's not for me F*ck this shit ey F*ck society and working for some a**hole with bullshit pay. F*ck everything about it.

Rest of my life I will be doing this or I will die trying.

21. CoreyinMN

CoreyinMN Little Hinges Swing Big Doors I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $535
    I had that attitude way before discovering this world. MJ just summed it all up very nicely and added a few new twists. :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.