The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How did you come across The Millionaire Fastlane?

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
My business was not going anywhere fast. It still isn't but now I have got insights into the reasons and I am working on rectifying them.

One fine day, I decided to search for "Get Rich Books" on Amazon. And after some reading around, purchased Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad.

After finishing it on Audible, I went to leave a comment. And there it was. The first comment. "Be Wary" by JWestover.

The comment recommended "The Millionaire Fastlane ".

Here is a permalink to the comment - Be wary

That got me curious. I bought TMF . I was blown away at how much better it was to RDPD and many other books I had read until that point..

That is how I came across TMF .

How did you come across TMF? Was it a recommendation? Or did you find it on your own?

What were your circumstances? And how has TMF helped?

Best regards,

Ashish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for sharing how you found it! I always appreciate seeing the "gravitons" of a productocracy!!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Dont remember exactly but think I was googling business as it kind of interested me, stumbled upon the forum and saw lots of people rave about the book, around the time I got fired from my job I picked it up at the library and got lost into it. If you told me one day I'd pickup a self help/fiance book I would laugh at ya. Never was a reader..

Wish I knew about the book a decade ago, (everyone does :p)

Great thread

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I had the tapatalk app on my phone years ago and came across the forum searching entrepreneur forums.
I think I lurked for 6 months or so before I checked out the forum on a desktop, it was only then that I realised there was a book involved! All the references to TMF I had no idea what any of it actually meant haha!

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
MJ's book was recommended years ago in a youtube video from a "famous" german fitness youtuber ("some say" he promoted a body workout plan with young bodybuilders on juice to prove that it's working etc.).

I can't find the video anymore, later he founded the "Entrepreneur Fastlane" and is now teaching others to do business. And guess what... it's currently only 497 € instead of the famous 997 € (limited time offer of course).

In his "Social Media Millionaire System" you will learn the 5 steps (i can't think of what they might be... CENTS anyone?) to find the right product and build a sales funnel. "It's all about finding the right niche and applying the right product strategy."

Oh... and there's a Entrepreneur Fastlane Members Community.

Maybe he's even registered in this forum.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Stumbled across it accidentally online read a couple of pages was instantly intrigued, bought the book and my jaw was hitting the floor as i was reading.

Haven't looked back since then and read both books now.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
John Sonmez of Simple Programmer fame recommends the book regularly. That's what got me into it.

Believe that he even interviewed MJ for YouTube. It's a good interview if you go search the channel (now called Bulldog Mindset).

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I logged into the Google Analytics for my blog one day.

I saw someone had visited from thefastlaneforum.com. I traced it back to a TFLF post where someone linked to one of my articles.

I then poked around and loved that it was a busy entrepreneurial forum focused on providing value first.

I kept hearing about “the book” and once I worked out what people were talking about I bought it, and pretty much insta-joined the inside.

The IMgrind.com forum was shutting down so I was looking for a new home online. I came over with my suitcase of articles and made this my new home. (Haha... I found out since that the ban hammer was hovering over me because of the amount of content I published in such a short space of time. It never fell thankfully.)

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I was trained with the Ruby Payne theory on different mindsets, life styles, and rules of social classes in my Cultural Diversity Course, and also in my local area on an Internship. I remembered we were given three pieces of paper and a quiz on whether we knew how to survive in each social class. When I came to Europe I decided to study all the social classes.

The Millionaire Mindset was the key word I used, and of course M.J.'s book was one of the first books that came up. I bought the book and agreed with most of it, and noticed the forum and joined back in 2014.

I didn't realize one book and forum would have such a huge impact on my life. I would have to say as many blogs, vlogs, books, workshops, seminars, and forums, there's never been anything that ever had such an impact with quality information. And sure you have lots of forums out there and social groups, but this one is kind of a higher mindset, and challenge you to succeed and raise the bar.

I think that's probably the difference is having two books, a forum, and quality content on a regular basis with others moving in the same direction and accountability.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I saw the book on Top 50 books on KnowledgeForMen.com.(#1 Podcast I listen to) I downloaded a free PDF through a Google search.(Sorry for stealing) Afterwards, I bought the actual book on Amazon since I prefer physical copies anyway.

Anandb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 21, 2017
Hong Kong
One of my friends (he's been on this forum for quite a while but I don't know his name here) recommended it to me. It was a simple: "look. You want to learn how to make actual money? The kind that'll set you free? Read it. Get past the marketing obvious in the title and the cover (which you'll discover has its reasons) and read it."

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I believe MJ sold his Murci?

Yea, long time ago. I might give in a buy something crazy again soon, but I gotta get my housing situation straight.

I can't find the video anymore, later he founded the "Entrepreneur Fastlane" and is now teaching others to do business. And guess what... it's currently only 497 € instead of the famous 997 € (limited time offer of course).

In his "Social Media Millionaire System" you will learn the 5 steps (i can't think of what they might be... CENTS anyone?) to find the right product and build a sales funnel. "It's all about finding the right niche and applying the right product strategy."

So this guy is ripping off my shit, and even using CENTS as his framework?

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
I was into the Miracle Morning a couple years ago. The author Hal Elrod was doing a podcast and mentioned he was "really into the Millionaire Fastlane ." So, I had to check out the book. Loved the book and been on here ever since.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
So this guy is ripping off my sh*t, and even using CENTS as his framework?

I can't tell with certainty that he's using your CENTS system because he's to vague about his steps on his landing page / sales funnel, yet a lot of the descriptions on this page sound like they're based on it. I think he's too clever to use it 1:1, but the greater scheme might be an alteration of your system.

I don't want to use your forum to push his site, if you want to i can mail to you. Or if you type entrepreneur fastlane into google, it's the link with .../smms at the end. It's in german language though.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
From the most unlikely place of all : Reddit /Entrepreneur

Can't remember the post, but someone was telling the original poster there to stop listening to BS business advice and read "Unscripted ". I googled the name, seems interesting, read the glowing reviews on Amazon, then open up my Android Play app, download a sample, and bam! Rest is history.

CoreyinMN

Little Hinges Swing Big Doors
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jun 25, 2018
Minnesota
It was via MJ's newer book. I saw Unscripted being talked about in a Facebook group. I ordered a copy, read it and have been in the rabbit hole since.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
It was via MJ's newer book. I saw Unscripted being talked about in a Facebook group. I ordered a copy, read it and have been in the rabbit hole since.
There really is no going back is there. Once you see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

At least there's not for me F*ck this shit ey F*ck society and working for some a**hole with bullshit pay. F*ck everything about it.

Rest of my life I will be doing this or I will die trying.

CoreyinMN

Little Hinges Swing Big Doors
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jun 25, 2018
Minnesota
There really is no going back is there. Once you see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

At least there's not for me f*ck this sh*t ey f*ck society and working for some a**hole with bullshit pay. f*ck everything about it.

Rest of my life I will be doing this or I will die trying.
I had that attitude way before discovering this world. MJ just summed it all up very nicely and added a few new twists. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...