The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A topic related to SAAS or APPs
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria
Hello Guys,
I'm Cris and i am a developer and i currently building a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Its known as OZLA LTD.

I recently developed a VIDEO ON DEMAND (VOD) app known as OZLA TV.

WHAT IS OZLA TV?

OZLA TV offers free popular movies and TV series streaming to you in full HD. Unlike Netflix and Hulu, OZLA TV is absolutely free. You don’t have to spend a dime. You don’t have to register with your credit card. The videos have NO commercials. Unlike cable, you can watch it anywhere, anytime and on any device, so grab your popcorn and enjoy!

Free shows and movies are added every DAY, so you’ll never run out of entertainment on the go. Watch new movies, action flicks, documentaries, dramas, anime, horror, comedy and so much more, without ever paying a subscription fee! OZLA TV has a large library of free and legal TV shows and movies to choose from, whenever and wherever you want!

Our goal is to free as many TV shows and movies as we can so you don't have to pay for entertainment. We have many free categories to choose from, including a Not On Netflix category featuring the free movies that you can't find on Netflix or other popular subscription video apps.

I HAVE USED MOST OF MY INCOME AND SAVINGS TO DEVELOP THE OZLA TV APP AND ITS WEBSITE. AND RIGHT NOW AM I NEED OF SPONSORS OR INVESTORS THAT HAS AN IDEA ON HOW TO PROMO/MARKET MY OZLA TV APP.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• D1.png
    D1.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
  • D2.png
    D2.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
  • D3.png
    D3.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • OZLA APP LOGO.png
    OZLA APP LOGO.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 9

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
So you came to the forum to try to find investors?

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hello Guys,
I'm Cris and i am a developer and i currently building a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Its known as OZLA LTD.

I recently developed a VIDEO ON DEMAND (VOD) app known as OZLA TV.

WHAT IS OZLA TV?

OZLA TV offers free popular movies and TV series streaming to you in full HD. Unlike Netflix and Hulu, OZLA TV is absolutely free. You don’t have to spend a dime. You don’t have to register with your credit card. The videos have NO commercials. Unlike cable, you can watch it anywhere, anytime and on any device, so grab your popcorn and enjoy!

Free shows and movies are added every DAY, so you’ll never run out of entertainment on the go. Watch new movies, action flicks, documentaries, dramas, anime, horror, comedy and so much more, without ever paying a subscription fee! OZLA TV has a large library of free and legal TV shows and movies to choose from, whenever and wherever you want!

Our goal is to free as many TV shows and movies as we can so you don't have to pay for entertainment. We have many free categories to choose from, including a Not On Netflix category featuring the free movies that you can't find on Netflix or other popular subscription video apps.

I HAVE USED MOST OF MY INCOME AND SAVINGS TO DEVELOP THE OZLA TV APP AND ITS WEBSITE. AND RIGHT NOW AM I NEED OF SPONSORS OR INVESTORS THAT HAS AN IDEA ON HOW TO PROMO/MARKET MY OZLA TV APP.
What's the business model? (How will you make money?)

What's the expected return for an investor?

What's in it for them?

Just some things to think about how to express, if you haven't...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Pre-roll, post-roll, mid-rolls. Add in some sponsored banners into the app and that's about all you have. Even the big boys of media haven't really figured out a monetization scheme that makes sense unless it's subscription-based.

Get an audience first then see if you can find advertising dollars. Your app isn't unique enough right now. Good luck

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
There's no ads, no fee, free for everyone, no subscription..how can you make money with this app ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.