The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • It's back! As an INSIDER you can now SORT any thread by LIKES. See this post for more info.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

How can I find investors or sponsors for my VOD mobile app?

Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria
Hello Guys,
I'm Cris and i am a developer and i currently building a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Its known as OZLA LTD.

I recently developed a VIDEO ON DEMAND (VOD) app known as OZLA TV.

WHAT IS OZLA TV?

OZLA TV offers free popular movies and TV series streaming to you in full HD. Unlike Netflix and Hulu, OZLA TV is absolutely free. You don’t have to spend a dime. You don’t have to register with your credit card. The videos have NO commercials. Unlike cable, you can watch it anywhere, anytime and on any device, so grab your popcorn and enjoy!

Free shows and movies are added every DAY, so you’ll never run out of entertainment on the go. Watch new movies, action flicks, documentaries, dramas, anime, horror, comedy and so much more, without ever paying a subscription fee! OZLA TV has a large library of free and legal TV shows and movies to choose from, whenever and wherever you want!

Our goal is to free as many TV shows and movies as we can so you don't have to pay for entertainment. We have many free categories to choose from, including a Not On Netflix category featuring the free movies that you can't find on Netflix or other popular subscription video apps.

I HAVE USED MOST OF MY INCOME AND SAVINGS TO DEVELOP THE OZLA TV APP AND ITS WEBSITE. AND RIGHT NOW AM I NEED OF SPONSORS OR INVESTORS THAT HAS AN IDEA ON HOW TO PROMO/MARKET MY OZLA TV APP.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

DronePilot

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 19, 2016
So you came to the forum to try to find investors?

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hello Guys,
I'm Cris and i am a developer and i currently building a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Its known as OZLA LTD.

I recently developed a VIDEO ON DEMAND (VOD) app known as OZLA TV.

WHAT IS OZLA TV?

OZLA TV offers free popular movies and TV series streaming to you in full HD. Unlike Netflix and Hulu, OZLA TV is absolutely free. You don’t have to spend a dime. You don’t have to register with your credit card. The videos have NO commercials. Unlike cable, you can watch it anywhere, anytime and on any device, so grab your popcorn and enjoy!

Free shows and movies are added every DAY, so you’ll never run out of entertainment on the go. Watch new movies, action flicks, documentaries, dramas, anime, horror, comedy and so much more, without ever paying a subscription fee! OZLA TV has a large library of free and legal TV shows and movies to choose from, whenever and wherever you want!

Our goal is to free as many TV shows and movies as we can so you don't have to pay for entertainment. We have many free categories to choose from, including a Not On Netflix category featuring the free movies that you can't find on Netflix or other popular subscription video apps.

I HAVE USED MOST OF MY INCOME AND SAVINGS TO DEVELOP THE OZLA TV APP AND ITS WEBSITE. AND RIGHT NOW AM I NEED OF SPONSORS OR INVESTORS THAT HAS AN IDEA ON HOW TO PROMO/MARKET MY OZLA TV APP.
What's the business model? (How will you make money?)

What's the expected return for an investor?

What's in it for them?

Just some things to think about how to express, if you haven't...

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Pre-roll, post-roll, mid-rolls. Add in some sponsored banners into the app and that's about all you have. Even the big boys of media haven't really figured out a monetization scheme that makes sense unless it's subscription-based.

Get an audience first then see if you can find advertising dollars. Your app isn't unique enough right now. Good luck

AlessioLC

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
France
There's no ads, no fee, free for everyone, no subscription..how can you make money with this app ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom