Now I first want to say - I don't want to pump myself up at all in this. I just want to be a regular member. One look at the "I've read the millionaires fastlane" thread and theres so many people with one post amping themselves up, "I'm gonna change my life" & "lets do a competition for who can make $1,000,000 in a year". Yikes . Gonna do a poll here, I have my thoughts on why people just join then ghost, but I want to hear from you guys.
I'm a chemistry student from the UK, but really I should be doing business. I read the fastlane about a year ago & I'd say its done me well with kickstarting entrepreneurship. However I'm now finding it hard to meet people who don't just make excuses all the time or care about their direction.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.
I'm a chemistry student from the UK, but really I should be doing business. I read the fastlane about a year ago & I'd say its done me well with kickstarting entrepreneurship. However I'm now finding it hard to meet people who don't just make excuses all the time or care about their direction.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
