The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi to all the former purple koolaid drinkers

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Great to be here. Thanks MJ for building this for us.

Ok, about me-
Business-
I have had a specialty food distribution company for 3 years now. Myelf and my partners are successfully losing around 20-30k/year. Fun fun fun. We are currently working on a national charitable sales promotion. This will be awesome once we get everything together. The biggest hurdle right now is cutting through all the red tape of partnering with the charity. From their red tape to the governmental red tape, its enough to drive a man to drinking:smx6:eek:r worse :smx8:.

Stocks- :hl:I am averaging about 60% return/year for the past 6.5 years. I love the market. I trade dips in the market, so this past month has been fun. Starting trading options last year, and nearly lost all my money. But I got it back and got a huge education.

Real Estate- Currently own 2 unit and 16 unit mobile home park, in another thread I mention the fire sale I just had:pissed:. I have done 5 flips over the past five years. I acquired property from preforeclosure, to reo, to open market, to tax sales.

Writing- I am currently in the middle of writing 5 books. I am beginning to believe that I am far to ADD to write, but we shall see.

Websites- I just built my first website for a friend, still fine tuning it. Almost done with my second site, this one for me. I started learning frontpage, advized to give it up, am currently learning dreamweave and so far I like it. I own about 15 domains, so that should keep me busy for the next year.

Family- happily married for 9.5 years, have 4 kids, the oldest being 4 and the youngest being 1. My wife stays home with the kids so she often feels like:smx4:. They are my motivator. Otherwise I would be a 300 pound xbox champion living in my parents basement.

Confused: I just do not understand why the past tense of plead guilty is pleaded guilty and not pled guilty. Can anyone explain this to me? Yesterday I readed my favorite book.

Ok, that is all there is to know about me, oh yeah, I have a myspace page, still learning all the ins and outs of that, but its fun. Now you know everything you need to about me. I look forward to getting to know you all better and tapping into your expertise.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome to the fastlane, kurtyordy. :)

-Russ H.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Welcome to the forum!

I am currently in the middle of writing 5 books

LOL.. so how much do you have done?

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
thanks everyone for the welcomes.

first is 95%, but this is more compilation, sort of like the chicken soup people.

second 25%

rest 10%

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hola!:fastlane:

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Looks like you do a little of everything. Do you ever sleep?

Welcome to the fastlane. :)

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
disappointed that your reply was lacking a masturbating cat, which btw were the funniest posts I have ever come across online.

The large number of projects comes from lack of passion. For now I have it narrowed down to 3 arenas. Real Estate rentals 4+ units. I hate it, but I am good at it and it makes me money. Trading Stocks/options- this feeds my gambling bug, and it makes me good money. My passion- tied in with my charitable sales promotion. Think toms shoes but bigger and more emotional tie in.

Sleep, I have 4 kids and the oldest just turned 4. I have not slept in 4 years. Do you think Mountain Dew makes money becuase a large portion of the population drink them? I alone account for 20% of their profit. Last time I tried to give blood it came out yellow, but then I realized that was the bag attached to the catheter:)

move2action

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 29, 2007
Pennsylvania
Kurt
I saw you interviewed on the news the other night. When can I look forward to seeing you again? Do you have a television or radio schedule that you can give us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
disappointed that your reply was lacking a masturbating cat, which btw were the funniest posts I have ever come across online.

Your wish is my command.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...