The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Gang!! Im new around here Hi to all

LexLex

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 21, 2023
Hey Gang!

I am Lex from Toronto Canada. I am just here to do a quick introduction. My main reason for joining the forum,

Is to help reprogram my mind and limiting beliefs. I trust that after finishing the 3 books MJ has published combined

with the re-enforcement provided by this forum I should be good to go.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LexLex

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 21, 2023
Anything in particular that you have identified?

Dan
Hey Dan thanks for responding.....

Perhaps self worth issues as well as belief that I can actually achieve wealth and ultimately financial freedom.

I see others around me with "success" and wonder why I am still spinning my wheels hopping from 1 thing to the next never having anything gain any real traction.

abuzar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2023
Hey Gang!

I am Lex from Toronto Canada. I am just here to do a quick introduction. My main reason for joining the forum,

Is to help reprogram my mind and limiting beliefs. I trust that after finishing the 3 books MJ has published combined

with the re-enforcement provided by this forum I should be good to go.
Hey Lex, welcome I am also new here and about the complete the book fastlane millionaire soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Mar 8, 2018
England
I see others around me with "success" and wonder why I am still spinning my wheels hopping from 1 thing to the next never having anything gain any real traction.

Perhaps they didn't 'hop around' as you put it?

Anyway, you are clearly open to changing your thinking so very well done and good luck. :)

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...