• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Read TMF by chance at 25, now I'm here. Hi to all!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by chriszach, Aug 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. chriszach

chriszach New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $94
    Greetings to all fastlaners,

My name is Chris. I'm 25 years old and currently live in Greece.

The short story is that I graduated last summer as a software engineer. I worked for the university till March 2018 as a research assistant, but practically I was a developer. I left the university because I was getting paid 800ish dollars and I was supposed to be thankful for it. Payments arrived late, forcing me to cut every possible cost I could, since I did not want to ask more money from my parents. After that I returned to live with my mother (to minimize costs) and figure something out.

The longer story is that something changed the past few months. I cannot really explain it, I think it started from being angry and miserable and gradually evolved into determination to take action. I've decided to make myself uncomfortable (and it feels weird even as I'm writing this post, lol) and do something about it. I won't stretch it further but I decided to break free from this sidewalk/slowlane charade and start living forthrightly. One of the things I started doing is read books (never did) and somehow I stumbled upon TMF, felt my blood boiling and now I'm here.

Jumping into now, I've stripped off most of the mental blocks holding me back and preventing me from seeing that the fastlane is possible. Fun fact, my father asked me yesterday what goal do I have and why do I try to avoid a respectable 9-5 job. I told him I intend to be a millionaire by 35. He and everyone else that have heard this response, think that it's nice to have dreams but the real world = Slowlane. Well, one way to find out. No ties, zero experience, an empty bank account, open mind and the burning desire to get on the right lane.

Thanks MJ and thanks all for reading !

Ranman and jon.a like this.
  2. Kennypaul

Kennypaul Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,088
    Good Intro.It's good to have you here.Welcome to the forum Chriszach.

chriszach likes this.
  3. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,635
    You're dad's worried about you. That's why he asked you those questions. It's not necessarily about fasltnae/slowlane. You have to prove to him that you're moving your life forward.

Trust me on this. Telling him that you want to be a millionaire by 35 does nothing for him.

You have to prove to him. What actions are you taking? You need to show some results to him otherwise he's going to keep thinking that you're gonna live at his house forever off of his money going nowhere in life. He's going to be wondering, "Where did I go wrong? Who's going to take care of me when I'm living at an assisted nursing home?"

It's like telling a girl, "I'm currently umemployed living with my parents." She's going to go, "Ewwww..."

I know a guy who's 28 who lives at home with his parents but he's got a good girlfriend his focus is on MMA and he's successful at it. He shows passion and work ethic. Him and his girlfriend are currently looking into buying a house.

I know you can do this. I believe in you. I wish you the best of luck. Go and prove everybody wrong.

chriszach and Kennypaul like this.
  4. chriszach

chriszach New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $94
    You're most certainly right. I don't doubt he is worried.
    I'll do my best to calibrate and mold everything into a concrete plan and take more action.
    Thanks a lot for your kind words man.
    Wish you the best of luck as well.

Kennypaul likes this.
  5. Fotis

Fotis Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $609
    καλώς ήρθες Χρήστο ;)

chriszach likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.