The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I'm Nolan

Nolan Nelson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 10, 2017
Vallejo California
I'm kinda bad at this whole thread thing the interfaces always freak me out for some reason.

Anyways my story is I'm a fresh graduate out of high school the 4 years of prep it took weren't worth it to me because I don't have the slightest idea of what I want to do.

A good family friend sent me the millionaires fast lane book and I was sold. I have noticed much of what this book already preached I just needed a new bible to live by or in MJ's case a roadmap at every turn of his book things I never realized materialized how actually people are so willing to give up I don't laugh at them I get mad at them for not having that drive to just give up it always made me mad that these people just flat out Don't on anything.and when MJ addressed the headwinds I realized one of my closest friends even at this age is one.

Unfortunately I read this book to late and I am already binded to ULL even at 17 to go to college and take a slow laner path. The college I plan on attending is 600 miles from the closest relative and there I will plant my money seed when I get the reins of my life in hand. Until then I will maximize learning in the fields of technology and App building that is my story

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm kinda bad at this whole thread thing the interfaces always freak me out for some reason.

Anyways my story is I'm a fresh graduate out of high school the 4 years of prep it took weren't worth it to me because I don't have the slightest idea of what I want to do.

A good family friend sent me the millionaires fast lane book and I was sold. I have noticed much of what this book already preached I just needed a new bible to live by or in MJ's case a roadmap at every turn of his book things I never realized materialized how actually people are so willing to give up I don't laugh at them I get mad at them for not having that drive to just give up it always made me mad that these people just flat out Don't on anything.and when MJ addressed the headwinds I realized one of my closest friends even at this age is one.

Unfortunately I read this book to late and I am already binded to ULL even at 17 to go to college and take a slow laner path. The college I plan on attending is 600 miles from the closest relative and there I will plant my money seed when I get the reins of my life in hand. Until then I will maximize learning in the fields of technology and App building that is my story
Welcome. Reading the book at 17 is not too late at all. Good luck.

Nily

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 27, 2016
Sydney
Discovered and devoured this book at 22.

Thought I was late to the game. Kind of funny now I think about it.

You got to read it at 17! Rejoice!

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
I didn't read it until I was way into my 40s! You have at least 20 years head start on me, not to mention the technical advantages you have. You could make all the mistakes in the world and still have decades more to put it together. Enjoy the journey, it's going to be fun and with your massive early start advantage I can't even imagine where you'll be in another 17 years and even then you'll have at least another 10 until you catch up to where I was where you are now - starting with a tremendous advantage over more than 99% of the rest of the world. You're already in the top 1% just by being here.

You'll be fine. I look forward to watching your progress. My tip - don't underestimate what can happen and be ready for any opportunity. Be the guy who says "I'll do it" like @Retloh did. Don't worry at all about not knowing what to do - something will come along, especially now that you're looking for it and know what to look for. Just be ready for it and alert to all opportunities and possibilities.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...