The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi ! I'm 23 and trying to monetize my blog !

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Hi everyone !

I'm Charlotte, I'm French. (Sorry for the miswriting)
I'm here to discuss with you about improving myself and my skills.
I've got a blog (Enfance Joyeuse) where I talk about parenthood, children, babys, bonding, breastfeeding etc..
I'm gonna monetize my blog by some way. I just have now to find a way to do it !
Can't wait to read your posts !
Bye.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Bonjour.

Part of what I do is run advertisements (lots of them) to 'blog posts'...

...except these posts are geared to sell.

Yes, we have our own product offers. But if you don't have your own, there's potentially others you can sell. Affiliate marketing and blogs go well together, and you can find plenty of affiliate offers on places like Clickbank or Amazon.

For example, let's say I'm a new parent who wants to learn about bassinets. I want to read about the best bassinets and why they're so good. I will spend the most with the best.

These are the things I will go to blogs for and, if you make it easy for me to buy, I will buy from the link on your site.

So I would actually write my blogs with the purpose of giving a solution, which would be something I sell.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the forums, Charlotte ! I would like to start a conversation with you as there's a French Facebook group for female entrepreneurs that you might be interested in. They all share their tips and trick. I don't want this to feel like an ad, since my girlfriend is the administrator of that group... but it's free to join, so if you're interested you could probably benefit a lot from other women in that group.

Let me ping the online staff @AllenCrawley or @MJ DeMarco, just to see if that's alright with them.

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
Hi everyone !

I'm Charlotte, I'm French. (Sorry for the miswriting)

Hi Charlotee!

Well, you could Sell your own Products, You can sell other's products (Affilliate Marketing), or you can sell Adspace on your blog (like Google Adsense).

Do you currently have a decent amount of traffic?

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Bonjour.

Part of what I do is run advertisements (lots of them) to 'blog posts'...

...except these posts are geared to sell.

Yes, we have our own product offers. But if you don't have your own, there's potentially others you can sell. Affiliate marketing and blogs go well together, and you can find plenty of affiliate offers on places like Clickbank or Amazon.

For example, let's say I'm a new parent who wants to learn about bassinets. I want to read about the best bassinets and why they're so good. I will spend the most with the best.

These are the things I will go to blogs for and, if you make it easy for me to buy, I will buy from the link on your site.

So I would actually write my blogs with the purpose of giving a solution, which would be something I sell.
Thank you for your advice ! I'm gonna check about Amazon affiliate offers ! ;) You were very helpful !!! Thanks !

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Welcome to the forums, Charlotte ! I would like to start a conversation with you as there's a French Facebook group for female entrepreneurs that you might be interested in. They all share their tips and trick. I don't want this to feel like an ad, since my girlfriend is the administrator of that group... but it's free to join, so if you're interested you could probably benefit a lot from other women in that group.

Let me ping the online staff @AllenCrawley or @MJ DeMarco, just to see if that's alright with them.
I will be more than happy to join this FB group ! We stay in touch ;)

Enfance Joyeuse

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Hi Charlotee!

Well, you could Sell your own Products, You can sell other's products (Affilliate Marketing), or you can sell Adspace on your blog (like Google Adsense).

Do you currently have a decent amount of traffic?
Thank you for taking your time to answer me !
Actually, I'm not selling my own products but I''m going to look after affiliate marketing ! That was a good idea ;)
About my traffic, I already have 200 daily persons who read my articles. It's not big but it's a start ! ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...