Enfance Joyeuse
New Contributor
Hi everyone ! I'm Charlotte, I'm French (excuse me for the miswriting).
I started a blog six months ago. Enfance Joyeuse
I'm writing about parenthood, taking care of babies, pregnancy and others !
I would like to monetize my site but I'm not sure about my ideas.
What do you think about a program about the respect of children ? How to rase a baby with kindness ? It's my specificity on my blog. I always write about respect of children, considering them as our equal etc.
I think about a program like "101 reasons to respect your baby" or "101 ways to erase your child with respect and kindness".
I really like to make money with my blog but with my identity, with who I am as an educator.
Thank you for taking your time to respond me.
Bye !
I started a blog six months ago. Enfance Joyeuse
I'm writing about parenthood, taking care of babies, pregnancy and others !
I would like to monetize my site but I'm not sure about my ideas.
What do you think about a program about the respect of children ? How to rase a baby with kindness ? It's my specificity on my blog. I always write about respect of children, considering them as our equal etc.
I think about a program like "101 reasons to respect your baby" or "101 ways to erase your child with respect and kindness".
I really like to make money with my blog but with my identity, with who I am as an educator.
Thank you for taking your time to respond me.
Bye !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
