The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi all, my name is Tom. I have fought the mother of all battles and won...

Tom Ripley

The Man With the Key to Your Admission
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Mar 27, 2020
Greece
Good day to all members. Happy to join you all. Wanting to express my thankfulness to Mr MJ @MJ DeMarco for his valuable teachings and motivation.
I have just completed the Millionaire Fastlane , hoping that this can be THE single method book (following tens of other reads that didn't help that much) that can be a catalyst in my concentrated efforts towards the path of becoming a millionaire and having a real impact to the society and to my closest ones.

I am a Europe-based Senior Marketing all-rounder in B2C and B2B industries and sectors, with a 20-year professional experience that spans 8 countries in 3 continents. I have worked with several startup ventures and well-established corporations (some of which are very well known to the public in every corner of the world).

I have experimented in life, taken risks, left my comfort zone often enough to make a habit out of it.
I adjusted and re-adjusted; failed, fell, got up and again however I never settled for the misery they, society, have brainwashed us into believing.

I am a proud father and husband, a donor and contributor in my own merit and someone who has known hardships of life firsthand (i.e.prolonged unemployment, being ripped off by "friends" who wanted to"help me invest", and gone to deep dark places while I was battling brain cancer with all that I have. And survived.

Other than the above, I am an aspiring online entrepreneur, and I have invested and co-founded a couple of companies in the past, with only limited success (yet, with vast experience gained through the process).

And yes, take my word for it, I claim to have (still in very early, seed-stage), the *next*big* (like... Huge) idea, in the space of social media which, with the help of experts and investors, can scale up to the skies and beyond !

Thank you so much for having me, I look forward to receiving thoughts and insights from this awesome forum,
AND to giving, wholeheartedly, my fair part of rock-solid experience.

As a last note: My favorite quote is "We are what we repeatedly do" by Aristotles, the Ancient Greek Philosopher (pointing to my greek descent as well :). And my very best motivation received from Mr MJ is: Don't look for or expect "events", focus and copy the processes !!

My name is Tom,
Cheers to all !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74925

Great intro. There's not much that I can add as I have only 3/20ths of the experience that you have, but I'm looking forward to following your progress.

I have just completed the Millionaire Fastlane, hoping that this can be THE single method book (following tens of other reads that didn't help that much)

It may be worth reading UNSCRIPTED as well as this expands on the ideas from The Millionaire Fastlane .

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Good day to all members. Happy to join you all. Wanting to express my thankfulness to Mr MJ @MJ DeMarco for his valuable teachings and motivation.
I have just completed the Millionaire Fastlane , hoping that this can be THE single method book (following tens of other reads that didn't help that much) that can be a catalyst in my concentrated efforts towards the path of becoming a millionaire and having a real impact to the society and to my closest ones.

I am a Europe-based Senior Marketing all-rounder in B2C and B2B industries and sectors, with a 20-year professional experience that spans 8 countries in 3 continents. I have worked with several startup ventures and well-established corporations (some of which are very well known to the public in every corner of the world).

I have experimented in life, taken risks, left my comfort zone often enough to make a habit out of it.
I adjusted and re-adjusted; failed, fell, got up and again however I never settled for the misery they, society, have brainwashed us into believing.

I am a proud father and husband, a donor and contributor in my own merit and someone who has known hardships of life firsthand (i.e.prolonged unemployment, being ripped off by "friends" who wanted to"help me invest", and gone to deep dark places while I was battling brain cancer with all that I have. And survived.

Other than the above, I am an aspiring online entrepreneur, and I have invested and co-founded a couple of companies in the past, with only limited success (yet, with vast experience gained through the process).

And yes, take my word for it, I claim to have (still in very early, seed-stage), the *next*big* (like... Huge) idea, in the space of social media which, with the help of experts and investors, can scale up to the skies and beyond !

Thank you so much for having me, I look forward to receiving thoughts and insights from this awesome forum,
AND to giving, wholeheartedly, my fair part of rock-solid experience.

As a last note: My favorite quote is "We are what we repeatedly do" by Aristotles, the Ancient Greek Philosopher (pointing to my greek descent as well :). And my very best motivation received from Mr MJ is: Don't look for or expect "events", focus and copy the processes !!

My name is Tom,
Cheers to all !
Welcome, Tom! Glad you're here.

Excited about your huge idea. Would you consider starting a progress thread? (Of course, without revealing the actual product or brand.)

I'm sure there would be valuable lessons for others in your experiences moving this idea forward to reality.

Just out of curiosity, what were some of the biggest transformations in your life from fighting and winning "the mother of all battles"?

Tom Ripley

Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Mar 27, 2020
Greece
Great intro. There's not much that I can add as I have only 3/20ths of the experience that you have, but I'm looking forward to following your progress.

It may be worth reading UNSCRIPTED as well as this expands on the ideas from The Millionaire Fastlane .
Thank you for your kind words !
Yes unscripted is a priority, I will follow through asap!

Tom Ripley

Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Mar 27, 2020
Greece
Welcome, Tom! Glad you're here.

Excited about your huge idea. Would you consider starting a progress thread? (Of course, without revealing the actual product or brand.)

I'm sure there would be valuable lessons for others in your experiences moving this idea forward to reality.

Just out of curiosity, what were some of the biggest transformations in your life from fighting and winning "the mother of all battles"?

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I will be sure to start a progress thread as soon as I have familiarized with the Forum and its topics !

For your question: 2 things changed for me, mainly:
1) Do not take 'absolutes' in life. I have since become a more neutral kind of person as far as forming an opinion and adopting a viewpoint in different kinds of situations goes.
I don't like "extremes" any more, I prefer not to be judgemental on others. The truth, most usually, lies somewhere in-between.

2) And secondly... well... I now have a "thing" for time" .
I have become"obsessed" with it. That good old "Seize the day" kind of mentality, you know.
Show me a person who behaves like they have all the time in the world ahead of them, and I am sure to disaprove of them in likely any other 'front' in time. Time is the most precious commodity in life.
IT's just the way it is. Time is all we have. Use it wisely !!

And by the way, that's why Mr MJ's teachings resonate so much and just click for me.
Because they put TIME in the equation of growth and wealth; not just money.

Thanks again and please stay in touch !
Tom

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Hi Tom you will be an asset indeed. High 5 for the battles you have already won and the fortitude that will sustain you for the battles ahead.

I was reading earlier of Health care workers in Philippines getting Bleach thrown in their faces because their neighbors are petrified they are going to bring home the virus..and it is really makes us take pause at what is a challenge to us compared to what others have, are, and will go thru.

Tom Ripley

Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Mar 27, 2020
Greece
Hi Tom you will be an asset indeed. High 5 for the battles you have already won and the fortitude that will sustain you for the battles ahead.

I was reading earlier of Health care workers in Philippines getting Bleach thrown in their faces because their neighbors are petrified they are going to bring home the virus..and it is really makes us take pause at what is a challenge to us compared to what others have, are, and will go thru.
Absolutely agree and thank you my friend for your warm encouraging welcome !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...