The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am 17 years old and starting a business that meets all the rules of cents

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

szalek

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jul 21, 2023
what business am I starting?
Marketing Agency
Someone will say that I am not doing anything innovative and in this post you will find the answer as to why I think otherwise. First of all, I am not opening another ordinary marketing agency, even in my country there are plenty of them and it simply does not pay to start such a business.

What am I doing differently?
I have chosen a small niche and I am opening a marketing agency for it and I am able to do everything so that the clients in my niche get the best possible results.

Why do I write apps instead of focusing on advertising?
The answer is simple: the client needs to be able to position their offer for free. In a place where I can target ads.

Why don't I create a page for each client?
Hardly any of my clients in my niche want a website. A website costs money and for many it is an unnecessary expense as they manage to sell without one.

CENTS

C - CONTROL
Writing my own web application is long and painful but I have control over everything. I do not use Wordpress or any other CMS. Wordpress is good if you want to have a simple blog or e-commerce. So I decided last year to learn how to code because every funcionality is made by me and everything that came to my mind I managed to add it to the application.

E - ENTRY
To set up a website in this time is very easy, but coding is still a mystery. Ai is very helpful with coding, but Ai still can't implement every function. So to enter my type of biznes you have to know how to code or you have written web application. And it doesn't take a week to write such an application. So I think the entry commandment is met.

N - NEED
You could say that there is no need for my application because big companies have already done it. Yes and no. First of all, I already have experience in my niche. I know a lot about what my ideal customer needs. I don't need to make a mind map of my ideal customer because I have people around me who are a reflection of my ideal customer and I know very well how to help them and what problems they have. This is the main reason why I chose this niche, because it is a place where I already have experience.

T - TIME
Web applications don't need much maintenance once they are ready. Main problem is to make sure that everything is update end safe. Same with adds from my expierence I had set up adds and they needed little time to make sure that are effective.

S - SCALE
with a well built system in my application i will be able to sell it without limits. the limit will be when building a marketing campaign for the clients because this is a process that needs to be controlled.

I think the cents requirements are met

What I have already done

I have been coding my application since November, the least stable version is [0.3.4].

How to read my version
[0.0.X] - First preparatory works
[0.1.X] - Admin panel
[0.2.X] - user panel
[0.3.X] - Super admin panel

What do I need to do to go online with the MVP of the application?

[0.4.X] - HTML layout updates and some fixes

Deadline is 2024 April

Facebook groups that my potential customers collect now have
56 - people

Instagram, which collects my potential customers
50 - followers

I got this audience in 3 weeks, I think is good result in comparison with my other accounts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Let's go man.

I have seen what you can do and I believe that this will be a gold thread in the future.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 26, 2023
Marketing Agency
Someone will say that I am not doing anything innovative and in this post you will find the answer as to why I think otherwise. First of all, I am not opening another ordinary marketing agency, even in my country there are plenty of them and it simply does not pay to start such a business.

I have chosen a small niche and I am opening a marketing agency for it and I am able to do everything so that the clients in my niche get the best possible results.

The answer is simple: the client needs to be able to position their offer for free. In a place where I can target ads.

Hardly any of my clients in my niche want a website. A website costs money and for many it is an unnecessary expense as they manage to sell without one.

CENTS

C - CONTROL
Writing my own web application is long and painful but I have control over everything. I do not use Wordpress or any other CMS. Wordpress is good if you want to have a simple blog or e-commerce. So I decided last year to learn how to code because every funcionality is made by me and everything that came to my mind I managed to add it to the application.

E - ENTRY
To set up a website in this time is very easy, but coding is still a mystery. Ai is very helpful with coding, but Ai still can't implement every function. So to enter my type of biznes you have to know how to code or you have written web application. And it doesn't take a week to write such an application. So I think the entry commandment is met.

N - NEED
You could say that there is no need for my application because big companies have already done it. Yes and no. First of all, I already have experience in my niche. I know a lot about what my ideal customer needs. I don't need to make a mind map of my ideal customer because I have people around me who are a reflection of my ideal customer and I know very well how to help them and what problems they have. This is the main reason why I chose this niche, because it is a place where I already have experience.

T - TIME
Web applications don't need much maintenance once they are ready. Main problem is to make sure that everything is update end safe. Same with adds from my expierence I had set up adds and they needed little time to make sure that are effective.

S - SCALE
with a well built system in my application i will be able to sell it without limits. the limit will be when building a marketing campaign for the clients because this is a process that needs to be controlled.

What I have already done

I have been coding my application since November, the least stable version is [0.3.4].

How to read my version
[0.1.X] - Admin panel
[0.2.X] - user panel

Deadline is 2024 April

56 - people

50 - followers

I got this audience in 3 weeks, I think is good result in comparison with my other accounts.
good probability to you!

ElDiablo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Sep 17, 2021
As you make progress with your system, please keep posting your updates, as it will be more likely that the forum's heavy hitters on tech will drop golden nuggets tailored to your business. :bulb:

futurebillionair

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 4, 2022
Marketing Agency

CENTS

C - CONTROL

E - ENTRY

N - NEED

T - TIME

S - SCALE

What I have already done

How to read my version
[0.1.X] - Admin panel
[0.2.X] - user panel

Deadline is 2024 April

56 - people

50 - followers

Impressive, good luck (or probability) with this project, and you are clearly taking action

szalek

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jul 21, 2023
UPDATE (2024-02-24 – 2024-03-16)

1710614338614.png

The latest stable version is [0.4.15]. Since the last threat update three weeks ago, I have managed to release 15 significant updates.

How to read my versions:

- [0.0.X] - Initial preparatory works

- [0.1.X] - Admin panel

- [0.2.X] - User panel

- [0.3.X] - Super admin panel

- [0.4.X] - HTML layout updates and some fixes

My app is not finished yet, but I want to launch it as quickly as possible.

The next upgrade I have planned is [0.5.X] - final touches and security checks.

The deadline is still April 2024. (I believe I will make it.)

Facebook groups, which gather my potential customers, now have:

- 105 people + 49

Instagram, which gathers my potential customers, now has:

- 87 followers + 37

**What I now need to do:**

(Coding tasks)

- Set up my app on a test domain

- Check security

- Finish the last things in the application

(Marketing tasks)

- Start promoting my app on LinkedIn

- SEO for my application

- Create some Facebook ads campaigns

My app is USEABLE. I am proud of myself. It has been a long and challenging journey. Now, I am close to the end. However, developing an app is one thing; another challenge I will have to face is starting to make money from it.

I need some help because I have TWO MAIN problems:

- I want to start promoting myself on LinkedIn but have zero relevant experience with this social media channel. Can anyone give me a piece of advice on what type of content is best to post or how to start?

- Another key problem is making SEO for my app. I have experience with SEO on WordPress sites, but now I am starting an app written in PHP. I would be very grateful if anyone could share their experience with SEO for PHP applications.

Last edited:

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022
UPDATE (2024-02-24 – 2024-03-16)

View attachment 54749

The latest stable version is [0.4.15]. Since the last threat update three weeks ago, I have managed to release 15 significant updates.

How to read my versions:

- [0.0.X] - Initial preparatory works

- [0.1.X] - Admin panel

- [0.2.X] - User panel

- [0.3.X] - Super admin panel

- [0.4.X] - HTML layout updates and some fixes

My app is not finished yet, but I want to launch it as quickly as possible.

The next upgrade I have planned is [0.5.X] - final touches and security checks.

The deadline is still April 2024. (I believe I will make it.)

Facebook groups, which gather my potential customers, now have:

- 105 people + 49

- 87 followers + 37

**What I now need to do:**

(Coding tasks)

- Set up my app on a test domain

- Check security

- Finish the last things in the application

(Marketing tasks)

- Start promoting my app on LinkedIn

- SEO for my application

- Create some Facebook ads campaigns

My app is USEABLE. I am proud of myself. It has been a long and challenging journey. Now, I am close to the end. However, developing an app is one thing; another challenge I will have to face is starting to make money from it.

I need some help because I have TWO MAIN problems:

- I want to start promoting myself on LinkedIn but have zero relevant experience with this social media channel. Can anyone give me a piece of advice on what type of content is best to post or how to start?

- Another key problem is making SEO for my app. I have experience with SEO on WordPress sites, but now I am starting an app written in PHP. I would be very grateful if anyone could share their experience with SEO for PHP applications.
Maybe post about topics related to your app.

szalek

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jul 21, 2023
UPDATE (2024-03-16 - 2024-03-30)

I made it. I made it to the deadline. My web application is up and running. Setting up it was pain. I didn't realised that so many things can go wrong.

After finishing my application, I felt a bit lost. I didn't know what to do next. Of course I have a lot of things to do with my app, but I knew that there was no point in continuing to code without going online. i had to spend some time finding my new purpose. I thought I would feel very happy when I finished programming my app. I was for 5 minutes, but then I asked myself, what now? And I didn't know the answer. But thanks to the forum I found the answer.
4. Once your MVP is ready, you deploy it for feedback. Send it to people in the industry you're targeting. Most people I know create basic social media profiles to correspond with the launch of their MVP. This part can be difficult as it typically requires you have some type of footing in the industry. A lot of people that have been in industries for decades aren't going to test an app from some random, so you genuinely have to give them a reason to test it.

So I have another problem to get through. Getting feedback. At the moment I am waiting for the audience groups to form so that I can start advertising. After the Easter holidays I will only announce my offer where I can. I want to make it clear to people who know me that if anyone needs help in this area, they should contact me.
Why only after Easter?
I've had about 4 messages from potential clients saying that they wouldn't do what I wanted until after Christmas. So I guess people don't have time to think about it now and want a break.

I would be very happy if someone could tell me how to set up a start-up, I'm doing it for the first time and I can't hide the fact that it's a big task to do alone.

The picture I saw 3 months ago looks like my life
1711821359951.png
source:

NEXT GOAL:
- Get some traffic on my app
- prepare offer for clients
(unimaginable goal):
- get first client

Deadline for this goals will be end of may

and as normal
Facebook groups, which collect my potential customers, now have:

- 131 people + 26

Instagram, which collect my potential customers, now has:

- 102 followers + 15

without @rpeck90 and @Oso my journey would not have been possible, thank you

szalek

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jul 21, 2023
UPDATE (2024-03-30 - 2024-04-27)

Some time has passed. I started getting a lot of traffic to my web application. I found that email marketing would be best for my b2b business. I was sending about 100 emails to new people every day. This strategy brought me many new users to my web application. I received a lot of useful feedback which I used to improve my application. 7 users have a fully configured account. This means that 7 people can become my customers. I now have the problem of how to actually get these customers . I want customers, but I don't know how to convince people to buy my ad programme. How do I get new customers on Facebook Ads? I wrote my app to only have customers for advertising from one niche I feel comfortable in. so I have a simpler task. All my attempts to get new customers are limited to one industry

The Facebook groups that gather my potential customers currently number:

- 653 people + 522

- 131 followers +29

Fully configured accounts in my application

- 7 users

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders