The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Hi there my name is Tom and I am about to launch a new website.

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

Is using Wordpress for building a website a wise choice or are there better options?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Losthorionz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jul 4, 2017
United Kingdom
I am about to start out on a membership styled website. I am hoping my fellow members will save money or time or both through using my service.

My website currently uses a Wordpress theme.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
That title is like the start of a Jackass scene...

Anyway, WordPress has its place on the internet. But it gets limiting really fast. It took me about a month of fumbling around with plugins and themes and all that garbage before realising I needed a real developer.

Ultimately it depends how complex the site is.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Losthorionz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jul 4, 2017
United Kingdom
what is the website about?
It has a few different fields however the primary use of the site is to join people together to increase savings in their shopping, make it more convenient for some in giving time to those to do other stuff potentially more productive and for others or any member indeed to make a small income which can be greater than the membership cost with very little work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore