Good day to all members. Happy to join you all. Wanting to express my thankfulness to Mr MJ @MJ DeMarco for his valuable teachings and motivation.
I have just completed the Millionaire Fastlane , hoping that this can be THE single method book (following tens of other reads that didn't help that much) that can be a catalyst in my concentrated efforts towards the path of becoming a millionaire and having a real impact to the society and to my closest ones.
I am a Europe-based Senior Marketing all-rounder in B2C and B2B industries and sectors, with a 20-year professional experience that spans 8 countries in 3 continents. I have worked with several startup ventures and well-established corporations (some of which are very well known to the public in every corner of the world).
I have experimented in life, taken risks, left my comfort zone often enough to make a habit out of it.
I adjusted and re-adjusted; failed, fell, got up and again however I never settled for the misery they, society, have brainwashed us into believing.
I am a proud father and husband, a donor and contributor in my own merit and someone who has known hardships of life firsthand (i.e.prolonged unemployment, being ripped off by "friends" who wanted to"help me invest", and gone to deep dark places while I was battling brain cancer with all that I have. And survived.
Other than the above, I am an aspiring online entrepreneur, and I have invested and co-founded a couple of companies in the past, with only limited success (yet, with vast experience gained through the process).
And yes, take my word for it, I claim to have (still in very early, seed-stage), the *next*big* (like... Huge) idea, in the space of social media which, with the help of experts and investors, can scale up to the skies and beyond !
Thank you so much for having me, I look forward to receiving thoughts and insights from this awesome forum,
AND to giving, wholeheartedly, my fair part of rock-solid experience.
As a last note: My favorite quote is "We are what we repeatedly do" by Aristotles, the Ancient Greek Philosopher (pointing to my greek descent as well
. And my very best motivation received from Mr MJ is: Don't look for or expect "events", focus and copy the processes !!
My name is Tom,
Cheers to all !
I have just completed the Millionaire Fastlane , hoping that this can be THE single method book (following tens of other reads that didn't help that much) that can be a catalyst in my concentrated efforts towards the path of becoming a millionaire and having a real impact to the society and to my closest ones.
I am a Europe-based Senior Marketing all-rounder in B2C and B2B industries and sectors, with a 20-year professional experience that spans 8 countries in 3 continents. I have worked with several startup ventures and well-established corporations (some of which are very well known to the public in every corner of the world).
I have experimented in life, taken risks, left my comfort zone often enough to make a habit out of it.
I adjusted and re-adjusted; failed, fell, got up and again however I never settled for the misery they, society, have brainwashed us into believing.
I am a proud father and husband, a donor and contributor in my own merit and someone who has known hardships of life firsthand (i.e.prolonged unemployment, being ripped off by "friends" who wanted to"help me invest", and gone to deep dark places while I was battling brain cancer with all that I have. And survived.
Other than the above, I am an aspiring online entrepreneur, and I have invested and co-founded a couple of companies in the past, with only limited success (yet, with vast experience gained through the process).
And yes, take my word for it, I claim to have (still in very early, seed-stage), the *next*big* (like... Huge) idea, in the space of social media which, with the help of experts and investors, can scale up to the skies and beyond !
Thank you so much for having me, I look forward to receiving thoughts and insights from this awesome forum,
AND to giving, wholeheartedly, my fair part of rock-solid experience.
As a last note: My favorite quote is "We are what we repeatedly do" by Aristotles, the Ancient Greek Philosopher (pointing to my greek descent as well
My name is Tom,
Cheers to all !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
