The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help Reduce Adolescent Injuries

Marketing, social media, advertising

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Just some advice here, but you'd probably do better if you make a crowd funding page, elaborate what your project is about, tell a little about the whole non-profit, and show you have proper 501 C information, or some kind of financial report like most of them have on their websites, and make it more professional.
Otherwise people don't know who you are, what you're about, and whether your legit or a scammer.
Study up on some fundraising and grants. As this is what I was taught along the way with my degree for what you're trying to do, but usually you have to show a whole lot of information and research for philanthropists to join in on your project. You should know Grant Writing yourself, if you're the head of fundraising.

Luke Carroll

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 6, 2018
Australia
Just some advice here, but you'd probably do better if you make a crowd funding page, elaborate what your project is about, tell a little about the whole non-profit, and show you have proper 501 C information, or some kind of financial report like most of them have on their websites, and make it more professional.
Otherwise people don't know who you are, what you're about, and whether your legit or a scammer.
Study up on some fundraising and grants. As this is what I was taught along the way with my degree for what you're trying to do, but usually you have to show a whole lot of information and research for philanthropists to join in on your project. You should know Grant Writing yourself, if you're the head of fundraising.
Thanks!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Here's a great model for you. The started out being number one. An spread into Love Incorporated all over the United States. And United Way is another one. You have to look around at the Medical websites, and if you need more models I can find them in Michigan. I had two thick books of all the platforms, and resources for different causes at one time. You'll be more successful if you do your research like I had too getting my degree. Although this is based on non-profit, philanthropist donations, grants, and fundraisers, and not Fast Lane. This is Social Entrepreneurship or humanitarian. And than you have your Spiritual/Religion Entrepreneurs, and Business Entrepreneurs. So they all have different agenda's, and goals. And you have to figure out where you fit in and learn the market.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Looking for small donations to help kickstart my non-profit organisation that looks at reducing injuries that occur in the sporting community
Check out the book Pitch Yourself as well as a post by Tim Ferriss called Hacking Kickstarter

I guarantee TONS of value for you!

Always think about everyones favorite radio station WII-FM (What's In It For Me?) , and you'll do well

What's in it for the other person that's about to fork over some money?

Luke Carroll

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 6, 2018
Australia
Check out the book Pitch Yourself as well as a post by Tim Ferriss called Hacking Kickstarter

I guarantee TONS of value for you!

Always think about everyones favorite radio station WII-FM (What's In It For Me?) , and you'll do well

What's in it for the other person that's about to fork over some money?
Thank you for the help!

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

Please SEARCH before posting.