The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Help Reduce Adolescent Injuries

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Luke Carroll

New Contributor
Jan 6, 2018
Australia
Looking for small donations to help kickstart my non-profit organisation that looks at reducing injuries that occur in the sporting community

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Just some advice here, but you'd probably do better if you make a crowd funding page, elaborate what your project is about, tell a little about the whole non-profit, and show you have proper 501 C information, or some kind of financial report like most of them have on their websites, and make it more professional.
Otherwise people don't know who you are, what you're about, and whether your legit or a scammer.
Study up on some fundraising and grants. As this is what I was taught along the way with my degree for what you're trying to do, but usually you have to show a whole lot of information and research for philanthropists to join in on your project. You should know Grant Writing yourself, if you're the head of fundraising.

OP
OP
Luke Carroll

Luke Carroll

New Contributor
Jan 6, 2018
Australia
Just some advice here, but you'd probably do better if you make a crowd funding page, elaborate what your project is about, tell a little about the whole non-profit, and show you have proper 501 C information, or some kind of financial report like most of them have on their websites, and make it more professional.
Otherwise people don't know who you are, what you're about, and whether your legit or a scammer.
Study up on some fundraising and grants. As this is what I was taught along the way with my degree for what you're trying to do, but usually you have to show a whole lot of information and research for philanthropists to join in on your project. You should know Grant Writing yourself, if you're the head of fundraising.
Thanks!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Here's a great model for you. The started out being number one. An spread into Love Incorporated all over the United States. And United Way is another one. You have to look around at the Medical websites, and if you need more models I can find them in Michigan. I had two thick books of all the platforms, and resources for different causes at one time. You'll be more successful if you do your research like I had too getting my degree. Although this is based on non-profit, philanthropist donations, grants, and fundraisers, and not Fast Lane. This is Social Entrepreneurship or humanitarian. And than you have your Spiritual/Religion Entrepreneurs, and Business Entrepreneurs. So they all have different agenda's, and goals. And you have to figure out where you fit in and learn the market.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Looking for small donations to help kickstart my non-profit organisation that looks at reducing injuries that occur in the sporting community
Check out the book Pitch Yourself as well as a post by Tim Ferriss called Hacking Kickstarter

I guarantee TONS of value for you!

Always think about everyones favorite radio station WII-FM (What's In It For Me?) , and you'll do well

What's in it for the other person that's about to fork over some money?

OP
OP
Luke Carroll

Luke Carroll

New Contributor
Jan 6, 2018
Australia
Check out the book Pitch Yourself as well as a post by Tim Ferriss called Hacking Kickstarter

I guarantee TONS of value for you!

Always think about everyones favorite radio station WII-FM (What's In It For Me?) , and you'll do well

What's in it for the other person that's about to fork over some money?
Thank you for the help!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock