The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello World!!

Busybee22

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone, my name is Ashley and I am new to the forums. I have been intro entrepreneurship now for 3 years, trying different things here and there until I find what I really want to do. I am passionate about a few things, like theater for example, and am wishing to pursue those as well. I am currently not where I want to be financially, so it's pretty cool to search around on these forums to learn how I can build my business.

I am very excited to learn from everyone here, I have much to learn and much to share with others across the forums here.

It's been really cool to find a community of like minded individuals to share business insights, productivity, and other things related with.

Looking forward to making lots of friends here.

-Busybee22 (My username basically describes my life lol)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hi everyone, my name is Ashley and I am new to the forums. I have been intro entrepreneurship now for 3 years, trying different things here and there until I find what I really want to do. I am passionate about a few things, like theater for example, and am wishing to pursue those as well. I am currently not where I want to be financially, so it's pretty cool to search around on these forums to learn how I can build my business.

I am very excited to learn from everyone here, I have much to learn and much to share with others across the forums here.

It's been really cool to find a community of like minded individuals to share business insights, productivity, and other things related with.

Looking forward to making lots of friends here.

-Busybee22 (My username basically describes my life lol)

Welcome to the forum! Where are your business interests? The forum has so much to offer it can be overwhelming, let us know what you’re into and we can point you on some good threads to start (typically the Gold ones)

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hello @Busybee22,

Welcome to the Fastlane community forums, and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.

I have been intro entrepreneurship now for 3 years, trying different things here and there until I find what I really want to do. I am passionate about a few things, like theater for example, and am wishing to pursue those as well.

I'll wager that you've not read any of MJ's books.

While the books are not required reading to participate in the forums, you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you don't. It's like being in a foreign language and knowing the language and culture of the place!

Take, for instance, what MJ has to say about blindly following your passion (without considering the market):

Gary

Elevatin' the Celebratin'
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Mar 18, 2011
San Diego
Hey Ashley. Welcome to the forum. I haven't seen a ton of people here profess a passion for the theater, so that's definitely a welcomed differentiator.

As @MTEE1985 mentioned, feel free to share your business pursuits with the forum as a way to connect with like-minded people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard.

As far as theater, I'm kind of curious where things like augmented reality will play into entertainment in the not too distant future. Somewhat far fetched, I know, but perhaps there are ways of injecting modern technology into more "low tech" things to make them more appealing to a younger generation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...