Hello, World!
I am a 23 year old self-taught game developer and aspiring entrepreneur. I joined this community because I want to become financially successful and break free from the typical notions of work being reinforced by everyone around me. I read The Millionaire Fastlane about a week or two ago and am still reading Unscripted. I have no experience with entrepreneurship and am ready to dive right in!
For my first contribution to this community, I would like to recommend a draft feature for the forum. Either I can't seem to figure out how to save a draft of my post, or it doesn't exist. Regardless, I think it would be nice to be able to save a draft of my writing for later publishing.
I am a 23 year old self-taught game developer and aspiring entrepreneur. I joined this community because I want to become financially successful and break free from the typical notions of work being reinforced by everyone around me. I read The Millionaire Fastlane about a week or two ago and am still reading Unscripted. I have no experience with entrepreneurship and am ready to dive right in!
For my first contribution to this community, I would like to recommend a draft feature for the forum. Either I can't seem to figure out how to save a draft of my post, or it doesn't exist. Regardless, I think it would be nice to be able to save a draft of my writing for later publishing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

