• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello World!!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Busybee22, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Busybee22

Busybee22 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $58
    Hi everyone, my name is Ashley and I am new to the forums. I have been intro entrepreneurship now for 3 years, trying different things here and there until I find what I really want to do. I am passionate about a few things, like theater for example, and am wishing to pursue those as well. I am currently not where I want to be financially, so it's pretty cool to search around on these forums to learn how I can build my business.

I am very excited to learn from everyone here, I have much to learn and much to share with others across the forums here.

It's been really cool to find a community of like minded individuals to share business insights, productivity, and other things related with.

Looking forward to making lots of friends here.

-Busybee22 (My username basically describes my life lol)

Get Right, lowtek, Timmy1990 and 5 others like this.
  2. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,914
    Welcome to the forum! Where are your business interests? The forum has so much to offer it can be overwhelming, let us know what you’re into and we can point you on some good threads to start (typically the Gold ones)

Andy Black and SteveO like this.
  3. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,084
    Hello @Busybee22,

Welcome to the Fastlane community forums, and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.

I'll wager that you've not read any of MJ's books.

While the books are not required reading to participate in the forums, you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you don't. It's like being in a foreign language and knowing the language and culture of the place!

Take, for instance, what MJ has to say about blindly following your passion (without considering the market):

ZF Lee, Gary and Andy Black like this.
  4. Gary

Gary Elevatin' the Celebratin' Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,602
    Hey Ashley. Welcome to the forum. I haven't seen a ton of people here profess a passion for the theater, so that's definitely a welcomed differentiator.

As @MTEE1985 mentioned, feel free to share your business pursuits with the forum as a way to connect with like-minded people.

ZF Lee likes this.
  5. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $729
    Welcome!

6. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $17,765
    Welcome aboard.

As far as theater, I'm kind of curious where things like augmented reality will play into entertainment in the not too distant future. Somewhat far fetched, I know, but perhaps there are ways of injecting modern technology into more "low tech" things to make them more appealing to a younger generation.