Commonsense
PARKED
- Joined
- May 3, 2022
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi all
I have an education/consulting business surrounding car insurance accidents and negotiating for higher settlements. There are other plays and affiliate opportunities I am working on getting on board to bring more value to the consumer. I work off of contingency and only win when they do.
I’m just getting off the ground and starting to promote by visiting the shops I used to visit when I was an insurance adjuster to both get my offer out there, reconnect with all of the business owners I would work with, and get the real perspective of the state of the industry.
Currently I’m about halfway through the Millionaire Fast Lane and working through several hurdles in life. I discovered MJ when searching an old acquaintance during Covid times and his name showed up in search through this forum oddly enough. I’ve watched about 90%of MJs social media content and podcast appearances so I am well aware (far from fully) of the pitfalls and avenues to success. Any further pointers would be excellent for the journey.
I also have proof of concept that is beneficial to the business owner as well as the consumer.
My last 6 customers I’ve negotiated and legally maneuvered almost an additional 50K out of the insurance man’s reserves for both the shops and consumers.
I have my website in process by an acquaintance/referral who I met when I helped him double his payout.
I also have my cousin who is a traditionally trained audio engineer on board to edit my social media content I plan to use to bring awareness and deplatform my eventual followers. He is also a true believer as I helped him gain over 4K in further settlement when he had an unfortunate ending to his vehicle recently.
I recently attended a small business expo in the nearby major city and tried to see if I could source any affiliates that would work well with my eco system of captive customers that need financial help and guidance in a time of loss. From what I gathered the vendors were out for themselves and their products while also not understanding what I am trying to do.
Any advice in getting the layman to understand my offer not just in what it could do for them but the fact that preconceived notions extinguish their mindset of what’s possible( I have a binder of my trophies ie official documents showing the progress I’ve achieved for my customers) given the TAM and niche that I am operating within.
Without giving away too much of what’s under the hood I realize where I am and am not violating the fast lane rules in business and am adjusting further as I come online and get more digitally interfaced.
Thanks for reading my long winded first post and congrats to all those in the right lane in life!
I look forward to devoting more resources and learning here.
I have an education/consulting business surrounding car insurance accidents and negotiating for higher settlements. There are other plays and affiliate opportunities I am working on getting on board to bring more value to the consumer. I work off of contingency and only win when they do.
I’m just getting off the ground and starting to promote by visiting the shops I used to visit when I was an insurance adjuster to both get my offer out there, reconnect with all of the business owners I would work with, and get the real perspective of the state of the industry.
Currently I’m about halfway through the Millionaire Fast Lane and working through several hurdles in life. I discovered MJ when searching an old acquaintance during Covid times and his name showed up in search through this forum oddly enough. I’ve watched about 90%of MJs social media content and podcast appearances so I am well aware (far from fully) of the pitfalls and avenues to success. Any further pointers would be excellent for the journey.
I also have proof of concept that is beneficial to the business owner as well as the consumer.
My last 6 customers I’ve negotiated and legally maneuvered almost an additional 50K out of the insurance man’s reserves for both the shops and consumers.
I have my website in process by an acquaintance/referral who I met when I helped him double his payout.
I also have my cousin who is a traditionally trained audio engineer on board to edit my social media content I plan to use to bring awareness and deplatform my eventual followers. He is also a true believer as I helped him gain over 4K in further settlement when he had an unfortunate ending to his vehicle recently.
I recently attended a small business expo in the nearby major city and tried to see if I could source any affiliates that would work well with my eco system of captive customers that need financial help and guidance in a time of loss. From what I gathered the vendors were out for themselves and their products while also not understanding what I am trying to do.
Any advice in getting the layman to understand my offer not just in what it could do for them but the fact that preconceived notions extinguish their mindset of what’s possible( I have a binder of my trophies ie official documents showing the progress I’ve achieved for my customers) given the TAM and niche that I am operating within.
Without giving away too much of what’s under the hood I realize where I am and am not violating the fast lane rules in business and am adjusting further as I come online and get more digitally interfaced.
Thanks for reading my long winded first post and congrats to all those in the right lane in life!
I look forward to devoting more resources and learning here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
