- Joined
- Jul 23, 2019
- Messages
- 43
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 107%
I just E-mailed MJ , hey he has his E-mail address in the back of "Fastlane, I didn't expect a response, but hey if you don't swing you're never going to get a hit. Here's the E-mail I sent him and their is value because I'm not the only one with sitting where I'm at and the question isn't really directed plainly in his books. Many people like myself are where I'm at. So, here you go fellow members, no feel-good replies, please. I don't mean to come off like an a$$, I just appreciate plain talk, the man to man kind ( no offense to woman) thank you in advance
"
Greeting MJ,
I just finished the "Fastlane", I stumbled on it by accident and it was a great read, I'm just getting started with "Unscripted " > I'm a 57 year old area director for an up and coming company. I have been a business owner a few times with limited success and left with a "ham sandwich" when all was said and done = unsustainable business models. In your books you don't mention success for people later on in life, I have all the usual BS at my age, mortgage, debt older kids that always need something = $$.
I'm also tough as nails, despite my age. I can build a website that solves a problem and put in the work, I'm not interested in pissing away my time on shortcuts, they don't work and my belief is that successful people are willing to do the hard thing longer than others. I hate being on this train to nowhere and being part of the herd, the movie the "Matrix" always had a deeper meaning for me and I'm just living a Donkye's life.
So, give it to me with the bark on, in your opinion, make the best of what I have because that ship has already sailed, or say "F*ck-it" it's time to get raw and kick some a$$ and launch this new path and never look back. I believe I can do anything, I don't like pissing away my time. My expectations are I can put the work in and enter the global market with my solutions and website in 3 years or less. I have no idea how to build a website, but that can be learned.
Again, I'm a big boy, give it to me straight and the only reason why I'm bothering you is that I respect your perspective and you talk in a no BS manner and I hate bullshit.
I don't really expect a reply, I'm sure you get an a$$-load of inquires, but hey, you left never really talked specifically about older dudes getting out of the slowlane c hances.
Best Regards,
"
Greeting MJ,
I just finished the "Fastlane", I stumbled on it by accident and it was a great read, I'm just getting started with "Unscripted " > I'm a 57 year old area director for an up and coming company. I have been a business owner a few times with limited success and left with a "ham sandwich" when all was said and done = unsustainable business models. In your books you don't mention success for people later on in life, I have all the usual BS at my age, mortgage, debt older kids that always need something = $$.
I'm also tough as nails, despite my age. I can build a website that solves a problem and put in the work, I'm not interested in pissing away my time on shortcuts, they don't work and my belief is that successful people are willing to do the hard thing longer than others. I hate being on this train to nowhere and being part of the herd, the movie the "Matrix" always had a deeper meaning for me and I'm just living a Donkye's life.
So, give it to me with the bark on, in your opinion, make the best of what I have because that ship has already sailed, or say "F*ck-it" it's time to get raw and kick some a$$ and launch this new path and never look back. I believe I can do anything, I don't like pissing away my time. My expectations are I can put the work in and enter the global market with my solutions and website in 3 years or less. I have no idea how to build a website, but that can be learned.
Again, I'm a big boy, give it to me straight and the only reason why I'm bothering you is that I respect your perspective and you talk in a no BS manner and I hate bullshit.
I don't really expect a reply, I'm sure you get an a$$-load of inquires, but hey, you left never really talked specifically about older dudes getting out of the slowlane c hances.
Best Regards,
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
