The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! Growing your Instagram account, strategy and discussion

Bearcorp

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Hey, after getting some great info on this thread I tried using Everlike. I got about 30 likes and then it stopped with a notification of "Failed to like! Everliked failed to like a post as it seems as if your session (Action / Device/ IP) was action blocked. All tasks were switched off."

Does anyone gett his notification? From my research it looks like instagram is really cracking down on the automation bots. Is there a way around this?

And does anyone else have any techniques for automating tasks such as liking and commenting?
Instagram are cracking down on bots which is a good thing, there's a simple technique for liking and commenting. Do the liking and commenting yourself. Be authentic and organic about it. You can't hack the system.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MattR82

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 4, 2015
Perth
In the last 2 months or so instagram has been limiting actions overall on a lot of accounts. Everliker is useless now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom