The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Growing an eCommerce FB ad agency

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

fastlaner_1992

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 8, 2018
Hey Fastlaners,

I've launched my agency business and want to document my progress on here for advice and accountability. I often have a habit of being lazy and not doing enough so I figure I need a kick from fellow entrepreneurs.

So...

Question: What does an agency owner like myself need to truly focus on?

Things like client acquisition via funnels or should I focus solely on outbound prospecting? Or buildijg a strong brand on social? And if so does anyone have some advice on where to start, like what got you your 1st wins?

My business is an eCommerce FB ad agency and I didnt want to limit our growth by just having the agency serve Birmingham (where i live) so its global.

Like I said any advice fastlaners and I appreciate you taking the time to read this post!

Carlos

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

adnans

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Jul 18, 2020
UK
I see advertisement for a fb ad agency everyday on my news feed. When I first started seeing their ads, they had no engagement. But these days they're having a lot.
So maybe you can do that as well?

fastlaner_1992

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Nov 8, 2018
I see advertisement for a fb ad agency everyday on my news feed. When I first started seeing their ads, they had no engagement. But these days they're having a lot.
So maybe you can do that as well?

It would be good to reverse engineer and check out what their funnel is.

Do you have the website url? I'll get their ads from their pixel.

Thanks for the response.

Carlos

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Hey Fastlaners,

I've launched my agency business and want to document my progress on here for advice and accountability. I often have a habit of being lazy and not doing enough so I figure I need a kick from fellow entrepreneurs.

So...

Question: What does an agency owner like myself need to truly focus on?

Things like client acquisition via funnels or should I focus solely on outbound prospecting? Or buildijg a strong brand on social? And if so does anyone have some advice on where to start, like what got you your 1st wins?

My business is an eCommerce FB ad agency and I didnt want to limit our growth by just having the agency serve Birmingham (where i live) so its global.

Like I said any advice fastlaners and I appreciate you taking the time to read this post!

Carlos

Focus on getting your first client. Nothing more, nothing less!

Outreach every single day. Forget strong social presence. Speak to business owners (20 a day), find their pain points. What are their problems.

OneLife

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
Focus on getting your first client. Nothing more, nothing less!

Outreach every single day. Forget strong social presence. Speak to business owners (20 a day), find their pain points. What are their problems.

Agree and let me add, focus on getting your first client and get them good results.

you'll get the ball rolling from there

btw what service will you provide as an agency? media buying?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.