The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Growing an eCommerce FB ad agency

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

fastlaner_1992

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 8, 2018
Hey Fastlaners,

I've launched my agency business and want to document my progress on here for advice and accountability. I often have a habit of being lazy and not doing enough so I figure I need a kick from fellow entrepreneurs.

So...

Question: What does an agency owner like myself need to truly focus on?

Things like client acquisition via funnels or should I focus solely on outbound prospecting? Or buildijg a strong brand on social? And if so does anyone have some advice on where to start, like what got you your 1st wins?

My business is an eCommerce FB ad agency and I didnt want to limit our growth by just having the agency serve Birmingham (where i live) so its global.

Like I said any advice fastlaners and I appreciate you taking the time to read this post!

Carlos

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

adnans

New Contributor
Jul 18, 2020
UK
I see advertisement for a fb ad agency everyday on my news feed. When I first started seeing their ads, they had no engagement. But these days they're having a lot.
So maybe you can do that as well?

fastlaner_1992

New Contributor
Nov 8, 2018
I see advertisement for a fb ad agency everyday on my news feed. When I first started seeing their ads, they had no engagement. But these days they're having a lot.
So maybe you can do that as well?

It would be good to reverse engineer and check out what their funnel is.

Do you have the website url? I'll get their ads from their pixel.

Thanks for the response.

Carlos

Paul David

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2015
England
Hey Fastlaners,

I've launched my agency business and want to document my progress on here for advice and accountability. I often have a habit of being lazy and not doing enough so I figure I need a kick from fellow entrepreneurs.

So...

Question: What does an agency owner like myself need to truly focus on?

Things like client acquisition via funnels or should I focus solely on outbound prospecting? Or buildijg a strong brand on social? And if so does anyone have some advice on where to start, like what got you your 1st wins?

My business is an eCommerce FB ad agency and I didnt want to limit our growth by just having the agency serve Birmingham (where i live) so its global.

Like I said any advice fastlaners and I appreciate you taking the time to read this post!

Carlos

Focus on getting your first client. Nothing more, nothing less!

Outreach every single day. Forget strong social presence. Speak to business owners (20 a day), find their pain points. What are their problems.

OneLife

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 8, 2019
Israel
Focus on getting your first client. Nothing more, nothing less!

Outreach every single day. Forget strong social presence. Speak to business owners (20 a day), find their pain points. What are their problems.

Agree and let me add, focus on getting your first client and get them good results.

you'll get the ball rolling from there

btw what service will you provide as an agency? media buying?

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom