The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great interview with PatrickP (Mike Plante)

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Hey Eskil,

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the time and effort you put on to do the interview with Patrick P and Post the link.

I Was thoroughly engaged throughout the podcast , what resonated with me was once again the main reasons for choosing the fast track is to regain our FREEDOM and Security by having creating a passive income stream that can cover all our expenses as Patrick P discussed with you....

For anyone who hasn't heard Eskil's interview with Patrick, do it!..lots of gems in there ..

inspiring Stuff..

Thank you and i look forward to the next one Eskil :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Thank you for all the positive feedback. Just reading all these comments makes me really motivated to do more of these audio interviews. I have started setting up a small list of guys for upcoming interviews, and will do them as time allows me. Stay tuned! :)

nerdyworm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 5, 2013
Southern, Cali
Thanks! That was a great interview.

I was having some audio problems so I ran the file through audcity.

I have a fixed audio file in my dropbox if anyone wants it.

Looking forward to the next one!

edit: Having trouble posting the link to the Audcity help section I used. Just google: wiki audacity convert stereo to mono

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
nerdyworm;
What sort of problems were you having with it that you fixed?
Other than the fact that the two voices were separated into different channels, no one else has mentioned any sound quality problems.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nerdyworm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 5, 2013
Southern, Cali
nerdyworm;
What sort of problems were you having with it that you fixed?
Other than the fact that the two voices were separated into different channels, no one else has mentioned any sound quality problems.

The two voices in separate audio channels was the problem. It is very difficult to hear out just one channel while running outside.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
The two voices in separate audio channels was the problem. It is very difficult to hear out just one channel while running outside.

Totally agree, and this won't happen next time. :)

FreeMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Nov 26, 2012
NSW, Australia
Great interview Eskil! And Mike was a great interviewee too. He's a funny guy with a great back story.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.