The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

gold digger prank (can anyone with lambo confirm? lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 2, 2012
San Diego, CA
[video=youtube;0iyeUcFKRv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0iyeUcFKRv4[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
I had a pretty good laugh at this. Some of vitaly's videos are genuinely funny. Thanks for posting.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
He came off as a jerk but he is right.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Entertaining ... but ... what's wrong with digging for gold?

Sounds Fastlane to me.

In fact ... if I had a daughter ... I'd teach her to do it.

And I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

The "majority" thinks gold digging is "wrong" ... but what did Mark Twain say about the majority ...?

Yep.

- Zenas

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
I don't think he came off as a jerk, she did.

hotshot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 24, 2012
Ontario

Lol. Gold-digging whores are kind of an epidemic.. I wouldn't encourage that in my future daughter.

It's true that having money and status will attract women, and it would probably be fun for a while, but what happens if the fountain runs dry?

I don't know about you but I hope my future wife sees more merit in our relationship than the depth of my pockets.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
What happens if the well runs dry? I don't know ... Divorce (perhaps). Along with a big fat alimony check.

But then again ... what happens if the well doesn't run dry ...? A damn good standard of living ... that's what.

Say whatever you will ... call them every name in the book ... but gold digging ... is Fastlane.

You might not like it ... might even wish it were otherwise ... but its a fact.

The women you call "whores" ... are sexual entrepreneurs.

Nothing wrong with that.

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
What happens if the well runs dry? I don't know ... Divorce (perhaps). Along with a big fat alimony check.

But then again ... what happens if the well doesn't run dry ...? A damn good standard of living ... that's what.

Say whatever you will ... call them every name in the book ... but gold digging ... is Fastlane.

Might not like it ... but its a fact.

What you call "whores" ... I call sexual entrepreneurs.

Not if the guy is smart, and gets a pre-nup.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
What ... you I think she's going to agree to a pre nup where you keep everything she gets nothing?

Doubt it.

[removed by mod]

Dont get me wrong ... I'm a big fan of prenups ... but don't mistake that to mean its a one-sided document.

If you want to marry her ... she's going to get a golden parachute ... one way or the other.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Someone asked me why I would encourage my daughter "to be a glorified sex object to the highest bidder. I'm sure the Bentley he will buy her will provide a fulfill and meaningful life for her ... Why not encourage your daughter to build a business instead, or anything that doesn't equate a Woman's worth to how much someone is willing to pay to have sex with them?"

Are you suggesting that leveraging your sex appeal and learning "traditional" entrepreneurial skills are mutually exclusive ...? Suppose your name was "Melania" ... and some guy named "Trump" ... who (absent his wealth) you would not likely date ... wanted to marry you ... what do you suppose that would do for your entrepreneurial career ... as far as access to capital ... access to influential deal makers ... access to opportunities ... or access to damn near anything else goes?

Common sense.

Nobody said you had to teach your daughter to be a "glorified prostitute" ... but it would be a mistake for her not to leverage her sex appeal.

On the flip side, not everyone can be a traditional entrepreneur ... or (more importantly) wants to be one. Some women might prefer to be carefree artists (minus the starving part) or archeologists ... or whatever ... which, without money and connections, would reasonably be out of reach to most. And there are other women who just dont bring much to the marketplace other than their looks. Nothing wrong with them leveraging their most valuable asset (Example: Anna Nicole Smith)

Marriage is - in many respects - a business transaction - a partnership of sorts - and cash is not the only value exchanged in the relationship. And, viewed from that perspective, marrying "rich" satisfies the commandment of magnatude. No brainer.

I always find it hypocritical to hear guys say they want to date or marry a "hot looking" woman ... and supposedly that's okay ... but if "she" wants to marry a rich guy ... that's not okay. Huh ...? Both requests sound equally "shallow" to me ... I dont hear many guys say "I want a girl with a great personality who loves me for me ... regardless of what she looks like" ... as if that same person would marry a 300 pound eighty year old woman because "she loves me and has a great personality." I don't think so ...

And just because she marries "rich" does not mean she is necessarily "taking one for the team" ... she is just narrowing the pool of eligible applicants. I doubt Tom Brady's wife is bitching and moaning about having sex with a professional athlete. But you bet your a$$ money (still) played a role in the decision making process.

Look ... I know gold digging isn't PC ... but I'm not living in a fairy tale either. Leverage your sex appeal (and obey the commandment of magnitude) ... or give it away for free ... your choice.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Hey MJ ... did I just give you a new chapter for book number 2?

You could give all sorts of success stories about women who blew their way to the top ... and succeeded.

Anna Nicole Smith didn't make her millions with a 401 k plan either.

Maybe even a few examples of successful men (magnitude with magnums)

F*cking in the Fastlane!

hotshot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 24, 2012
Ontario
I understand what you're saying... from a pragmatic standpoint, sure go for the money.

But in terms of living a life of integrity, not so much. Money (Freedom) is only one aspect of the wealth trinity as MJ puts it. You still need Family.

Marriage is a contract absolutely, and its main purpose is so the woman can secure resources to raise kids without the guy running off. Divorce hurts the kids more than anyone else, so the relationship needs to be founded on more than just money.

I'm sure you know about the divorce rates in the western world. And less men are getting married than ever before. The family unit is broken.

Without pre-nups, women have the advantage in a divorce settlement. Whether it's the laws or the feminists and white-knights that make it happen.

I think what we can all agree on is that both women and men should shoot to be with a winner in every regard. Just marrying for money is planning for failure.

The guy in the video doesn't have any game without his lamborghini.

Zulu

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Mar 14, 2013
Kingston - DC - Everywhere in Between
I figure the earlier comment re: gold digging daughter, was a throw away comment not to be taken too seriously. And only turned into a defensible position after people started trying to debate about it.

If it's a throw away comment, just let it go, nothing to be gained hashing it out here. Can't imagine Esquire was too serious before having to defend himself.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Someone asked me why I would encourage my daughter "to be a glorified sex object to the highest bidder.

I said it because I was disgusted by what I read to be quite honest, and then deleted it to avoid a debate but obviously that's to much for some to handle.

Let me ask you Esquire, how big of a difference is gold digging to prostitution (besides prostitution being illegal)? And within that, is anything open game as long as it's within the lengths of the law, is morality a load of bullshit now?

If you're an accountant, working at some shitty building in a cubicle or working at swanky building with gold lined walls, you're still an accountant. Sure the pay may be better, and the objects around you a bit nicer, but in the end it doesn't change your job, you are still an accountant

Same can be applied here:
Prisma-2.jpg

I'm not debating it. Talk about it in a general sense all you want, I don't care, but don't bring your daughter into it.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Kak

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Prostitution, going car to car, is slowlane -- no magnitude. And its high risk.

I certainly would advise against that.

The same, however, cannot be said of marrying wealth.

That's Fastlane.

I care nothing about the moral sentiments of the majority.

If you can F*ck your way to the top - I say go for it.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Well ... I'm also a swinger ... so perhaps its just that my attitudes about sex are very different than most.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I can't believe there are people that would encourage their daughters to choose guys for their wallets instead of their character and because they love them.

Why stop there, why not tell her to sell herself for some pocket money if the pay is good!:nono:

Wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Entertaining ... but ... what's wrong with digging for gold?

Sounds Fastlane to me.

And I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

The "majority" thinks gold digging is "wrong" ... but what did Mark Twain say about the majority ...?

Yep.

- Zenas

wtf

always thought you were weird from your posts, but this is a true highlight

cc69242b-c1d0-4671-9337-13fedf64d968.jpg

Reactions: Kak

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Not if the guy is smart, and gets a pre-nup.

This, plain and simple.

Esquire is now on my ignore list for this performance.

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Let me tell you about where I live ...

I live in a 5000+ square foot palace ... on ten acres of land ... on the side of a golf course ... which (in turn) spans out another 50 acres ..

Why ...?

Because my fiance married (and divorced) a deca-millionaire.

Her sister (on the other hand) ... married for love. What do you think her place looks like ...? Lower-middle class.

50 percent of marriages will fail. 50 percent of your daughters' marriages ... will end in divorce. When your daughter divorces ... which would you prefer ... she divorces a deca-millionaire ... or divorces her "high school sweetheart" ...?

If you picked "B" you are an F'n idiot.

When I got married (at about the same age) I married for "love" ... but instead of receiving a seven-figure paycheck (like my fiance) ... I was ordered to pay a six-figure indenture (alimony) (or go to jail).

If I could go back in time I would bitch slap myself.

While my fiance was jet setting and travelling the world ... I was earning a living wage ... tell me who was the smarter of the two?

And suppose (while married to the ex-) she read TMF ... and wanted to launch a Fastlane business ... do you think she would lose sleep over how she would get the necessary financing for her projects ... or how she would support herself while her projects were in development ... or how she would find the time to pursue her projects after working a 50-hour week and a two-hour commute ... etc. etc. ...?

Nope.

Honey ... write the check.

TMF on steroids.

Today ... I have a great relationship ... AND I live in a palace (one I will never have to pay for) ... because my fiance dated (and divorced) in the Fastlane.

So you can tell your daughters to marry for "love" alone ... if you think that's great fatherly advice ... if you believe the fairy tale nonsense you see in the movies and drank the kool-aide ... but I say that's slowlane thinking.

I'd teach my daughter to marry magnitude ... and date in the Fastlane.

If this offends you ... I don't know what to say.

"You want the truth ...? You can't handle the truth."

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Let me tell you about where I live ...

I live in a 5000+ square foot palace ... on ten acres of land ... on the side of a golf course ... which (in turn) spans out another 50 acres ..

Why ...?

Because my fiance married (and divorced) a deca-millionaire.

Her sister (on the other hand) ... married for love. What do you think her place looks like ...? Lower-middle class.

50 percent of marriages will fail. 50 percent of your daughters' marriages ... will end in divorce. When your daughter divorces ... which would you prefer ... she divorces a deca-millionaire ... or divorces her "high school sweetheart" ...?

If you picked "B" you are an F'n idiot.

When I got married (at about the same age) I married for "love" ... but instead of receiving a seven-figure paycheck (like my fiance) ... I was ordered to pay a six-figure indenture (alimony) (or go to jail).

If I could go back in time I would bitch slap myself.

While my fiance was jet setting and travelling the world ... I was earning a living wage ... tell me who was the smarter of the two?

And suppose (while married to the ex-) she read TMF ... and wanted to launch a Fastlane business ... do you think she would lose sleep over how she would get the necessary financing for her projects ... or how she would support herself while her projects were in development ... or how she would find the time to pursue her projects after working a 50-hour week and a two-hour commute ... etc. etc. ...?

Nope.

Honey ... write the check.

TMF on steroids.

Today ... I have a great relationship ... AND I live in a palace (one I will never have to pay for) ... because my fiance dated (and divorced) in the Fastlane.

So you can tell your daughters to marry for "love" alone ... if you think that's great fatherly advice ... if you believe the fairy tale nonsense you see in the movies and drank the kool-aide ... but I say that's slowlane thinking.

I'd teach my daughter to marry magnitude ... and date in the Fastlane.

If this offends you ... I don't know what to say.

"You want the truth ...? You can't handle the truth."

Cool story bro. So you're telling us that you're a 41 year old with f*cked up values living off of other people's money. Nice job.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Edit:
Thanks for the neg rep, theag. I'll carry my red brick with pride and will always think about your open-mindedness die wir von den Deutschen ja gewohnt sind.

No problem. Gave you some more on another post, so you're now in reverse :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Cool story bro. So you're telling us that you're a 41 year old with f*cked up values living off of other people's money. Nice job.

Call it whatever you want ... I don't care about "other" people's (slowlane) values ... what you call "f*cked up" I call "fastlane" ... you want to earn it the old fashioned way ... fine.

To each their own.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ