The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Go Zone

Corrado79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 24, 2007
Santa Monica, CA
Is anyone currently investing in the Go-Zone in New Orleans due to hurricane Katrina/Rita? Or is anyone thinking about investing there? If so, what are your thoughts on this investment. Has it been good so far? Any pitfalls/concerns to be aware of? Thanks!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I posted something about it here

Diane Kennedy also posted about it somewhere. I think she mentioned as part of the strategy about AMT, look in the taxes section.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
It would have tied my seed money for too long; the tax benefits were not that great for me given my current situation, plus, I didn't believe in the estimates they were giving for potential rents and value for the property.

However, I do see constantly amazing deals going around for the go-zone. I will PM you with a link to a realtor that sends me listings for the go-zone every week, this may be interesting for you. I will look for that link and send it later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.