• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Real Estate Go Zone

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by Corrado79, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Corrado79

Corrado79 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Is anyone currently investing in the Go-Zone in New Orleans due to hurricane Katrina/Rita? Or is anyone thinking about investing there? If so, what are your thoughts on this investment. Has it been good so far? Any pitfalls/concerns to be aware of? Thanks!!

2. andviv

andviv Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,345
    I posted something about it here

Diane Kennedy also posted about it somewhere. I think she mentioned as part of the strategy about AMT, look in the taxes section.

3. Corrado79

Corrado79 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Interesting. Thanks. May I asked why you passed on that deal?

4. andviv

andviv Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $3,345
    It would have tied my seed money for too long; the tax benefits were not that great for me given my current situation, plus, I didn't believe in the estimates they were giving for potential rents and value for the property.

However, I do see constantly amazing deals going around for the go-zone. I will PM you with a link to a realtor that sends me listings for the go-zone every week, this may be interesting for you. I will look for that link and send it later.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.