The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GO TO COLLEGE... A little Rant.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
Hi my name is Rosa and I just need some advice. I'm not the type to talk much about my plans or feeling but I think you guys are smart people and I just want to hear what you guys have to say. I am 16 going to turn 17 in March. Well yes i am really young but im faced with a big decision well at least I think its a big decision. okay, so I am Mexican and I want to move to Mexico. My dad and brother are planning to move there already to open a car repair shop. The town i am planning to move to is a developing town. What I mean by that is that its developing businesses and houses are being build. I personally think that the car repair shop is going to work because there isn't much competition. They don't know as much about cars like my dad and brother do. But my point is this I don't know if I should go with them or not. I am a very smart girl I have straight A's and there is no doubt in my mind I can do anything I set my mind to. When I tell people that im moving to Mexico and not going to college they look at me like if im so idiot, they always say that im very smart and that im making a foolish mistake because its very important to go to college. I agree with them im not saying college is bad but I don't know if its the right decision for me. I REALLY don't want to go to college for 4+ years, just to be stuck in some office waking up early just to working for somebody else. I swear I really cant do that!!!! So because im smart I want to be different I want to go to Mexico and open up my own businesses. Personally I think it would be easier because there isn't much competition. I don't care if I have to work really long hours because its my business and im doing it for myself. I'm fighting for my dream!! My dream is to have multiple businesses. of course like every business I am going to start off small but one day I want to open up a super store like Walmart. I want to hire a lot of poor people In Mexico I want to help them feed there families. I want to help them not have to come to America for a better life. I want to just help my country, but at the same time put money in my pocket ;). My plan is to open up that super store and many other small businesses and then hire people from those really poor places in Mexico and bring them to my town and of course they are going to need a place to sleep therefore I am also going to make small apartments for them to rent. I also want to open up gas stations, and my ultimate goal is to open up a hotel in a tourist area. It might sound stupid but I picture myself walking through my hotel just saying good morning to all my guest :joyful:. I want to be a billionaire but at the same time help my country. I want to help out a really poor town and give them jobs. My ultimate but sort of unrealistic goal is to be the first women president to help out my whole country not just pieces of it. But I guess the problem with me is that I am unrealistic as you can see I dream big. But im not saying this is all impossible because I know myself and when I really want something badly I get it. In conclusion my question is this am I being unrealistic should I stay here in the USA go to college and then take my life from there or should I just get started on my dream. Should I move to Mexico and start a small business and then make it grow and see how it goes. I know that both decisions are going to require hard work and im ready for any obstacle but I have two different paths that I can take. So what do you guys think I should do? :bored:
I think maybe you should rethink opening a business in a place where people have no jobs and no money (by what you say) in order to give the people jobs and money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trevor Chaumont

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 6, 2015
Gulf Coast
The longer I stay in college, the less I see any benefit to it. I've gained a great skill in music that I love sharpening, I made some amazing friends that are close to family, but I've learned nothing that can be valuable to others. It's more than likely the path I've taken. I'm just now taking business classes (it's my 5th year in college). I spend most of my time spaced out and daydreaming of other things I'd love to be doing or learning, or what value I can give to people. I say the experience itself has been great, I've had more than my share of fun, but now I'm almost never satisfied with it.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
However, I would prefer that my professor in entrepreneurship was - at some point - an entrepreneur.

As if anyone who could actually cut it in this life would hang it up for $70,000/yr and a pension.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I've gained a great skill in music that I love sharpening, I'm just now taking business classes (it's my 5th year in college).

Music Education graduate here.

All non-education music majors would be more valuable if they made students take 2-3 years of business courses. There's no point in having a skill if you can't market or sell that skill. Music history, music theory, aural skills... all a waste of time.

I live 2 miles from the biggest music school in the country. There are probably hundreds of current and former music students living within 5 miles of me. None of them have websites, none of them are advertising, none of them use Craigslist. It took me two weeks to find someone to hire to play at my wife's work for Valentine's day.

But... "All the good gigs are taken", "Musicians aren't paid enough these days", "I'll practice for 20 years, get 3 degress, and maybe then I can land a symphony gig".

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

All non-education music majors would be more valuable if they made students take 2-3 years of business courses. There's no point in having a skill if you can't market or sell that skill. Music history, music theory, aural skills... all a waste of time.

I live 2 miles from the biggest music school in the country. There are probably hundreds of current and former music students living within 5 miles of me. None of them have websites, none of them are advertising, none of them use Craigslist. It took me two weeks to find someone to hire to play at my wife's work for Valentine's day.

But... "All the good gigs are taken", "Musicians aren't paid enough these days", "I'll practice for 20 years, get 3 degress, and maybe then I can land a symphony gig".

Totally agree. My kid wanted to major in art. I agreed as long as business was included. I showed her art galleries, shows, management, and other ways to make a living in art. Most of the artists just want to be creative and not pollute the art. The artists fail to understand they have to eat too.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
I major in advertising with the goal of becoming an Art Director after graduation.

I'm in my final semester of collage.

I have nothing against going to school and recommend it, because you always have that back-up which you wanted.

If its not what you want then why are you studying it and making your life miserable?

I see going to school as an investment. It will pay for my own business after I get a job.
I do have it lucky though: I have no debt.

The main thing I find hard is being my age (21). Ridiculous right. Hear me out though...

I constantly battle between partying, getting with girls etc (you know, being 'normal')... or working on my business.

I've switched up going out on Friday/Saturdays to stay in and do work, I do still go out ever other or third weekend though.
+ I still hang out with friends in the week.

I just feel like going out is a huge waste of time which could be spent working on my products, marketing or reading on how to improve.

But I always wonder when I'm older if I'll regret not going out as much.

I always ask myself what will the 'successful Aaron think in 10 years'.

7.62x51

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 27, 2015
This is what I have learned so far regarding a Computer Science degree in Canada.

The college bias: College is an investment in your future! A degree is the key to your dream job
The internet bias: College is a waste of time! You can learn everything on your own.

The reality is a mixture of both.

Most of what you learn in college will ultimately end up being irrelevant. Yet the vast majority of employers will filter you out if you don't have a degree.

I think there's an interesting paradox here. Online resources have not decreased the value of a College degree; they've made going to college more important than ever.

Essentially, online courses have lowered the barrier to entry. As an increasingly larger percentage of the population learns to code, employers can increase their requirements accordingly.

Yet if all you needed was a degree then Computer Science would be saturated like many other professions once they gained popularity.

You cannot rely on being self taught and you cannot rely on a degree, in today's world, you need both if you want to be at the top of your game...assuming you're still at your slowlane job lol.

Last edited:

Trevor Chaumont

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 6, 2015
Gulf Coast

I was performance, too. Sometimes I feel like I won't mind having a slowlane job if it means getting to also play in a band and still be able to somewhat support myself. I know that's counterproductive to everything this forum is about, but I do love my music.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I was performance, too. Sometimes I feel like I won't mind having a slowlane job if it means getting to also play in a band and still be able to somewhat support myself. I know that's counterproductive to everything this forum is about, but I do love my music.

Uhhh.... Yeah, that is counter to everything this forum is about.

You want to play in a band? How much free-time is a slowlane job going to give you to do that? Is a daily obligation to report in for duty going to allow for your band to tour?

My business makes 3x what my slowlane job made, in 1/3 of the daily input. And I get to choose the hours. And it can be done from anywhere in the world.

Money = Freedom. Job = slavery.

Storytime: The most brilliant person I've ever personally known double-majored in particle physics and music composition. He was also a member of Mensa. Music & playing piano was his passion, but he knew he needed money to do that. So, after graduation, he and another guy spent a year in his garage and built a more efficient fuel injection system for diesel engines. They licensed the tech and he walked away with 7-figures. He does all the time in the world now for music.

Last edited:

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
I posted in here earlier, and I'll add a note as a 5th year soon-to-be college graduate:

If you aren't sure what you want to do, you should be heavily considering college. Which is most people.
There ARE ways to finance college without going $100K - $300K in debt. And, unless you're coming out as a doctor or lawyer making $150K a year to start, you shouldn't be racking up monumental debt.

I've done 5 years of college. I have less than $40,000 in loans. I have a sales job for a high-level company that can lead to a 6 figure income in a little over a year. I'm still pursuing entrepreneurial adventures. I'm capital-poor, and want to learn some skills, continue to meet people, grow, etc.

People will argue that school is a waste of time, or getting a job is a waste of time. They're both part of your development. Guys will go running around preaching Gary Vaynerchuk shit on dropping out of business school, but they forget the fact that Gary V graduated from business school.

I recommend listening to Jeff Hoffman and what he has to say about being an entrepreneur. Watch this video. All of it. In depth. TWICE... and take notes.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

7.62x51

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 27, 2015
Another book? Maybe the Good Lord can help me out by allowing me to literally digest a whole book like a hamburger!

Thanks for the read recommendation. I'm getting better books here than my college library :)

No college degree --> lower barrier --> more easily replaced --> lower pay

Just sayin

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
No college degree --> lower barrier --> more easily replaced --> lower pay

Just sayin

If you choose to be a cog in a system, yes. For a 9-5 job yes. For a place in a university to get brainwashed, yes.

But if you make your own system, your own money tree, that vulnerability will become irrelevant once everything goes super Fastlane.

And even highly trained professionals are being replaced by outsourcers and technological systems that are run by even fewer people. Still vulnerable.

Best to go out as Fastlaners. We design our systems, our lives, our freedom. Not easy, but we have control.

AlexDem

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 15, 2016
Since this is an enterpreneurial forum and not a forum for doctors or lawyers, university is a waste of money and time.
An enterpreneur only needs to learn sales and marketing. You can get many books on those subjects and learn. You can also start a 9-5 job in sales
when you are 18-20 to learn the job and remove the fear of selling. Then buy books yourself of whatever subject intrigues you, or buy books of self starters and learn. Start a job in parallel to your day job until you are ready to quit.
Then you are years ahead of most people.
And yes I did finish university and they were the best years of my life. But the waste of time doesn't worth it. You can make "best years" once you make money.

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
I agree - college for me was about building relationships, making friends, and finding patrons for my company at the time.

I was an economics major and I learned a few things but the truth is, most of it was pretty much useless and the best learning experience I ever had was hands on - the stuff I taught myself. I think most would agree with that.

College to me was a great experience though and matured me. I paid my own way and never took a loan.

I recently hiked Machu Picchu and we had an 18 year old German kid in our group. He was on what they call a "gap" year. They take the year off after high school and explore the world. Young people don't know half the time what they want to do with their life and parents pay way too much money to send their kids to school. We should do this in the States.

I feel like every kid deserves to experience college but only if they're there for the right reasons. A gap year gives them a chance to get their crap together so they don't waste their parents money.

On this site, over and over, people ask, should I go to school, It's free, it's expensive, is it a waste of time? It's this or that.

Let me tell you something. For all your wanting to be great, for all your needing to be great, for all the lies you tell yourself about how great you are.

You are probably not and odds are you are going to fail. Sorry but it is true. Business is tough, if you think School is hard, wait tell you open a business.

It's 4, well maybe for some of you slow ones 6 years. from 18-22... Go get the experience. Go live your life, have fun.

Do you really think all those losers who do nothing but party and bang chicks are going to be sad in 10 years.

They might be, but they are going to have some great memories..

You on the other hand took a shot, it failed, and all the memories you got out of 18-22 is your business failing, your parents yelling at you, you losing friends. etc.

I myself never went to college, and I am one of the lucky ones who made money right out of the gate. But most of you won't be lucky. Trust me on that.

Go to School, have fun. learn. Open a business if you have to and see. Even the great Bills Gates had a business going before he dropped out.

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
I was in school for 4.5 years in a top nursing program.. until it came to me that we have the ability to work hard and accomplish whatever the hell we wanna do. The realization that made me quit was: why the hell am I busting my a$$ in school to work in a job I didn't even really pick, and probably won't enjoy? Once that really set in, I dropped out. One morning it was time to wake up and wipe some asses, and I just called in and didn't go to school anymore.

Granted i had a job where I could make about 30K, was doing just fine, and had some grace period. It's been the greatest decision I've ever made.

I'm now working in a startup, making about the same I would've as a nurse, and having a lot more fun.

If you have something to fall back on, some money coming in, and you really really don't like your college... make considerations towards dropping out. But know that no matter what you do, you'll have dues to pay. That could be 4 years of debt ridden studying, 4 years of practicing sales and getting your a$$ whooped in a new industry while trying to survive, that could mean being poor for 5-10 years bootstrapping a startup. You have work to do either way.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Now I am conflicted, like for the last 2 years I have tried to become an entrepreneur made some mistakes, that I have now recently realized. So I do have a bit of regret, I am not a party head but I could be having fun everyday, partying etc. From the looks of this thread it looks like you are saying don't give your business a full time effort. So much conflicting advice which one do I take? People are telling me same thing enjoy life, go out, etc these are the same people who are not successful and never will be, so what do I do?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Now I am conflicted, like for the last 2 years I have tried to become an entrepreneur made some mistakes, that I have now recently realized. So I do have a bit of regret, I am not a party head but I could be having fun everyday, partying etc. From the looks of this thread it looks like you are saying don't give your business a full time effort. So much conflicting advice which one do I take? People are telling me same thing enjoy life, go out, etc these are the same people who are not successful and never will be, so what do I do?

You have to put your big boy britches on. You educate yourself about your options and make your choices in life with no regrets. It's your life and you have to make those choices yourself.

There is one thing you learn as you mature, you learn the difference between what just sounds good to you and what you REALLY will do.

You have to make your own life choices and you can't blame anyone for those choices if they don't have the outcome you want.

In other words, time to grow up. Good luck.

Last edited:

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
You have to put your big boy britches on. You educate yourself about your options and make your choices in life with no regrets. It's your life and you have to make those choices yourself.

There is one thing you learn as you mature, you learn the difference between what just sounds good to you and what you REALLY will do.

You have to make your own life choices and you can't blame anyone for those choices if they don't have the outcome you want.

In other words, time to grow up. Good luck.
Ah ok, I thought this might be one of those situations in the end its up to me to do what I think is right for me.

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
I went to college and got all the way until the last 20 or so credits. I already did the "hard" classes for my Computer Science degree, the math, programming. All of that was easy. It was when I had to take the easy classes, the soft stuff required for the degree that I suffered. As a result I walked out, started a computer business and the rest is history.

I was self-taught developer long before I ever decided to go to school. Nothing I learned in college I used after I left, was used to make me what I am today. No relationships I developed then. No classes I took. Nothing.

I might be an outlier, but I happen to believe it was a huge waste of time and money. I wish I started earlier. I knew before I went that I would be success on my own. The only think I might suffer now is that I was so close, but didn't get a degree. So perhaps some pride. But pride has only ever gotten in my way and not helped me so it is easy to push the pride down.

Without a doubt college isn't necessary for the right person. But for many it is the right choice. As stated certain careers there is no choice. Success itself is a choice you can choose to make and college doesn't matter there IMHO.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Everyone has regrets lol...just choose your regrets.
There will always be things to regret on, but there are things to be thankful about that you did and accomplished.

I have had that 'enjoy life' advice thrust at me too. So I remind myself that 'enjoying life' is pretty subjective...there is no straight answer. For example, I might enjoy writing and doing art and enjoy life. Others might find travelling the world or partying till the cows come home their cup of tea.

Find your own choice. Nothing wrong about that.

But on business effort, just give the effort. Full. You need time and money to clear our uncertainties like whether you have paying customers or whether costs can be further slashed for production. Like MJ says...there is no F*cking SCRIPT.

It's like running an experiment, but make sure your business doesn't stay an experiment!

D

Deleted50669

Would heavily emphasize the *don't overpay for it* sentiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Van Halen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Mar 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Same feeling here. Just feel so dumb right now.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Everyone has regrets lol...just choose your regrets.
There will always be things to regret on, but there are things to be thankful about that you did and accomplished.

I have had that 'enjoy life' advice thrust at me too. So I remind myself that 'enjoying life' is pretty subjective...there is no straight answer. For example, I might enjoy writing and doing art and enjoy life. Others might find travelling the world or partying till the cows come home their cup of tea.

Find your own choice. Nothing wrong about that.

But on business effort, just give the effort. Full. You need time and money to clear our uncertainties like whether you have paying customers or whether costs can be further slashed for production. Like MJ says...there is no F*cking SCRIPT.

It's like running an experiment, but make sure your business doesn't stay an experiment!
Sounds good. I feel like whichever way I turn I will regret it, like if I just enjoy my 20's as much as I can I get a very strong feeling in 10 years I will regret it because I didn't achieve my original goals. On the other hand I get a strong feeling I will regret spending all that time trying to start a business. Notice I said "start", the reason is I have a fear that I might not even become successful, I don't like to doubt my self I feel like I can genuinenly do it but theres always a chance it might not work out, and then in 10 years I might be thinking "I should of had more fun" But as you said choose your regrets.

Walker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Oct 2, 2016
Italy
Hi everyone!
I'm in my 20 and I'm going to college and I don't know if I will regret it or not. The only thing that I know is that I had a lot of fun doing it and since I'm studying Medical Bioinformatics' I've learned things that would have been hard to learn on the internet or without going to college. Plus I also have more money now then when I started because I got a scholarship every year and I have and had time to start my own business. For these reasons I don't think I will regret it and I think that doing it was the best choice I made.
Hope that this can help some of you!
Have a great day!

Walker

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Sounds good. I feel like whichever way I turn I will regret it, like if I just enjoy my 20's as much as I can I get a very strong feeling in 10 years I will regret it because I didn't achieve my original goals. On the other hand I get a strong feeling I will regret spending all that time trying to start a business. Notice I said "start", the reason is I have a fear that I might not even become successful, I don't like to doubt my self I feel like I can genuinenly do it but theres always a chance it might not work out, and then in 10 years I might be thinking "I should of had more fun" But as you said choose your regrets.

I guess I don't understand the regrets thing hanging over your head. It's like a dark cloud hovering over you. Maybe we are cut out of different clothe.

To me, it sounds like you are trying to do things because someone says that is what you should do, whether it is @MJ DeMarco , society, parents, friends, etc.

I would think unscripted would be for not following anyone's script and writing your own. If you are brave and you write your own script and live it, how can you have regrets? I am not perfect but I cannot live my life thinking and worrying about what might have been.

I guess we all think differently and respond differently. To each his own. I wish you well in your quandary and hope you find resolution soon.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
I guess I don't understand the regrets thing hanging over your head. It's like a dark cloud hovering over you. Maybe we are cut out of different clothe.

To me, it sounds like you are trying to do things because someone says that is what you should do, whether it is @MJ DeMarco , society, parents, friends, etc.

I would think unscripted would be for not following anyone's script and writing your own. If you are brave and you write your own script and live it, how can you have regrets? I am not perfect but I cannot live my life thinking and worrying about what might have been.

I guess we all think differently and respond differently. To each his own. I wish you well in your quandary and hope you find resolution soon.
Are you talking about entrepreneurship or the people telling me to go out stuff? If its the go out stuff for the last 2 years I have hardly gone out I was being a wantrepreneur.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Are you talking about entrepreneurship or the people telling me to go out stuff? If its the go out stuff for the last 2 years I have hardly gone out I was being a wantrepreneur.

I am talking about your life, including going out, entrepreneurship, college, all of it. You have to be the master of you and live your life according to your own script. You have to decide which way to direct your life and move. All this fretting over regrets is wasted energy, IMHO.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.