The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting my life back on track ...

Visionary96

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay, United Kingdom
So, I had an old account here a couple of years ago and like probably most people, I eventually lost interest and starting picking up the playstation controller again (faceplam). For the last 2 years I have done nothing worthy whether it be business related or personal achievements, just working on a bar and spending the money on booze and designer clothes (another BIG facepalm).

Now I am only 22 and financial freedom is something I want by 35 definitely but I have decided for now to travel to Australia (I currently live in the UK) for at least 1 year to explore and appreciate a different way of life. Maybe even a little fun, which has been truthfully lacking in my life as of late. This decision may not be ‘Fastlane’ but it is a step that I hope that can lead to other opportunities along the way and gets me out my parents house for a start!

I am going to start getting involved in this community once again. Begin learning, understanding, reading what everyone here is offering because this place truly is a gem. Cheers guys, I wont be making the same mistakes I have made in the last 2 years again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Visionary96

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay, United Kingdom
Welcome back, and glad to see that you've mended your ways.

Freedom by 35 is doable, but you gotta start now. Leverage your skill sets and get moving!

Thanks. That is the cold harsh truth and I appreciate it. The more I procrastinate, the higher that age is going to be.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
I hope that can lead to other opportunities
do not hope. you either do it or dont. you make and create opportunities as you go. you got this. go and explore the F outta australia, see opportunities, needs there, figure out a .way to serve those needs efficiently from UK or wherever you are based.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...