The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can you please help me at my progress in getting my life back?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany

Hello my fellow forum members ! :smile:

I'm now in a challenging life situation and I want YOU to help me with your advice! :bicep::bicep::bicep:

The question is as follows: :smuggy:

How do get as much studying and work done as possible in almost every single day and the best grades at my business administration degree while having low stamina, (temporary) bad memory, (temporary) limited cognitive abilities and too low motivation as weaknesses? My strengths are: high levels of persistence, strong willpower and the ability to never give up.

Please, give me only advice that works. I'm going to give my best to follow your advice!

By the way, in a few years of making HUGE progress I want to finally become this guy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
540%
Apr 17, 2022
How do get as much studying and work done as possible in almost every single day and the best grades at my business administration degree while having low stamina, (temporary) bad memory, (temporary) limited cognitive abilities and too low motivation as weaknesses?
The first goal is to learn how to work consistently every day. Start with the amount of effort that you can handle.

After you get into the habit of following a disciplined routine, you can gradually increase the workload. Consistency beats the hell out of intensity. Process > Event.

Good luck with your health.

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
The first goal is to learn how to work consistently every day. Start with the amount of effort that you can handle.

After you get into the habit of following a disciplined routine, you can gradually increase the workload. Consistency beats the hell out of intensity. Process > Event.

Good luck with your health.

Thanks a lot! Love you, Bro! I'm already doing this. So the answer for my complicated question is simple, but not easy. But I've figured out now, that I don't really measure my working-hours (3-8h). If I have some metrics, I can gradually improve!!!!​

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
540%
Apr 17, 2022

Thanks a lot! Love you, Bro! I'm already doing this. So the answer for my complicated question is simple, but not easy. But I've figured out now, that I don't really measure my working-hours (3-8h). If I have some metrics, I can gradually improve!!!!​

Go ahead and start a progress thread or write it down in a paper journal.

By measuring your weekly progress in an objective manner you will be able to know if you're moving in the right direction. If you're on the path to failure, ideally you would like to know that every single week, not at the end of the year.

This way you can adjust your strategy to reach the end goal.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

I'm now in a challenging life situation and I want YOU to help me with your advice! :bicep::bicep::bicep:

How do get as much studying and work done as possible in almost every single day and the best grades at my business administration degree while having low stamina, (temporary) bad memory, (temporary) limited cognitive abilities and too low motivation as weaknesses? My strengths are: high levels of persistence, strong willpower and the ability to never give up.

Please, give me only advice that works. I'm going to give my best to follow your advice!

By the way, in a few years of making HUGE progress I want to finally become this guy:

Drink Enough water. Develop an exercise routine. Have sufficient sleep.

Most importantly try and see what works.

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
Who's going to be paying you big money to have an office worker degree?

State universities in Germany are almost for free. I'm doing this only in order to train my working ability, learn new stuff, learn new useful things trough internships (experience) and in order to have got very structured days. So I'm learning business and economics while getting paid for it trough part-time work for renowned companies. And after either I complete my degree and/or change my major to mechatronical engineering (for free!), I can found a technology company in my garage!​

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
too low motivation as weaknesses? My strengths are: high levels of persistence, strong willpower
Well, your motivation won't be your obstacle then if you have strong willpower?
(temporary) bad memory
Try to memorize stuff with memory palaces. A bit complicated at first, but once you understand it and apply it, you'll realize how effective and instantly it is.

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
Well, your motivation won't be your obstacle then if you have strong willpower?

Try to memorize stuff with memory palaces. A bit complicated at first, but once you understand it and apply it, you'll realize how effective and instantly it is.

1) I'm using my willpower for other stuff. Motivation helps me to go the extra miles and simply study every day for hours while I'm hating it (process). But I know why I'm doing this for (motivation)! But in order to do it for hours every day, like today, I have to stay tough and disciplined!​

2)Thanks for your second advice! I'm going to do it NOW! I'm going to study now. Bye.​

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
Majored in office working. Definitely not hidden slavery...

My end goal isn't office work. It's being a problem solver 24/7! I want to invent many innovations that improve the situation of the human race! And I don't care as much about value vouches (money) as I care about the advance of mankind!​

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
Okay good luck! For sure the best way to learn business is to get grades! Awesome! FOR FREE!

Oh! Now I understand your point! HAHA! This was irony! I didn't get it! HAHA! I am half autistic (really). You net worth is propably more than of my professors combined! HAHA! I have to rethink now...​

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany

Another bunch of people I have to prove wrong. They' re propably thinking: 'NOOB!!!'. I often get underestimated. A few people know my true capabilities which are in some areas VERY huge (maths, creativity, power of combination, strong analytical thinking, again MATHS(!!!), pattern recognition and at my healthy school time I had strong logical thinking and again MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!) and in other areas below average like my social skills (needs improvement).​

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany

Another thing I could do is starting an arts business, because my paintings are exceptional. I've won even a prize! By the way, my health is gradually improving. So this means, if I fail arts I'm going to start a career in politics like that German dude in the first half of the 20th century. At my full health I'll have again the social capabilities of a sociopath, despite having almost no empathy. I simply cannot feel what others feel. Only what I feel myself. But I can analyse what others may feel. Or I can simply provide value in my engineering garage in my parents home.​

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI

My end goal isn't office work. It's being a problem solver 24/7! I want to invent many innovations that improve the situation of the human race! And I don't care as much about value vouches (money) as I care about the advance of mankind!​

Show me, don’t tell me.

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017

Here are a few tips or suggestions that may provide some aided benefit or solutions:

Time Management
1) Your time should be purposed in the day. Write out daily objectives that need to be completed of priority.
2) Studying - Pomodoro Technique is a time management method based on 25-minute stretches of focused work broken by five-minute breaks. Once the 5 minute break stops, set a time of uninterrupted studying to do another cycle until the studying is complete, but do not exceed 4 hours - that is a recommended MAX limit. This technique helps you develop a depth of learning while retaining the most amount of information from the sessions.

Health
3) It may be worthwhile to have a blood test done to check vitamin levels - if you are low on Vitamin D, it can lead to fatigue and cognitive "brain fog".
4) Drink plenty of water, plenty of rest, 15-20 mins of cardio a day, and ensure to get your nutrients in good foods such as eat certain fruits like blueberries that can lead to memory improvements over time.
5) Playing a musical instrument uses parts of the brain and provides stimulation that is relaxing but one that can also increase the cognitive state to focus and concentrate longer.

All the best,
LF

Claymore96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 7, 2021
Germany
Here are a few tips or suggestions that may provide some aided benefit or solutions:

Time Management
1) Your time should be purposed in the day. Write out daily objectives that need to be completed of priority.
2) Studying - Pomodoro Technique is a time management method based on 25-minute stretches of focused work broken by five-minute breaks. Once the 5 minute break stops, set a time of uninterrupted studying to do another cycle until the studying is complete, but do not exceed 4 hours - that is a recommended MAX limit. This technique helps you develop a depth of learning while retaining the most amount of information from the sessions.

Health
3) It may be worthwhile to have a blood test done to check vitamin levels - if you are low on Vitamin D, it can lead to fatigue and cognitive "brain fog".
4) Drink plenty of water, plenty of rest, 15-20 mins of cardio a day, and ensure to get your nutrients in good foods such as eat certain fruits like blueberries that can lead to memory improvements over time.
5) Playing a musical instrument uses parts of the brain and provides stimulation that is relaxing but one that can also increase the cognitive state to focus and concentrate longer.

All the best,
LF
Thank you :).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!