The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Getting my life back on track ...

Visionary96

New Contributor
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay
So, I had an old account here a couple of years ago and like probably most people, I eventually lost interest and starting picking up the playstation controller again (faceplam). For the last 2 years I have done nothing worthy whether it be business related or personal achievements, just working on a bar and spending the money on booze and designer clothes (another BIG facepalm).

Now I am only 22 and financial freedom is something I want by 35 definitely but I have decided for now to travel to Australia (I currently live in the UK) for at least 1 year to explore and appreciate a different way of life. Maybe even a little fun, which has been truthfully lacking in my life as of late. This decision may not be ‘Fastlane’ but it is a step that I hope that can lead to other opportunities along the way and gets me out my parents house for a start!

I am going to start getting involved in this community once again. Begin learning, understanding, reading what everyone here is offering because this place truly is a gem. Cheers guys, I wont be making the same mistakes I have made in the last 2 years again!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Visionary96

Visionary96

New Contributor
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay
Welcome back, and glad to see that you've mended your ways.

Freedom by 35 is doable, but you gotta start now. Leverage your skill sets and get moving!
Thanks. That is the cold harsh truth and I appreciate it. The more I procrastinate, the higher that age is going to be.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
I hope that can lead to other opportunities
do not hope. you either do it or dont. you make and create opportunities as you go. you got this. go and explore the F outta australia, see opportunities, needs there, figure out a .way to serve those needs efficiently from UK or wherever you are based.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom