The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get Strategic Executable Expert Advice From Millionaire(s) For As Little As $5/min.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Jesus H. Christ

Look at this site I came across:

Clarity — On Demand Business Advice You can get the phone with EXPERTS that know pretty much ANY field you are in, or contemplating to get into and ask them anything you want!

Here is Ryan Holiday's profile.... this guy a millionaire, I read his book a couple of years back and he really knows how the media industry works and how to manipulate it to get free press (go viral on all the major outlets). You can talk to him for just $33 a min. Jesus H. CHRIST MAN!

Ryan Holiday - Expert - Clarity

source.gif

dPnNPiV.gif

oprah_reaction.gif

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oimate

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Jul 8, 2015
Just called babestation-Cheaper and more satisfying lol

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Can't tell if you're being serious. But if you get on a call, let us know how it goes.

My first thought is, if he (and presumably others on the platform) are so great, why is the feedback so vague?

If someone helps me go from being 300lbs to 150lbs in 6 months, I'd post very specifically about how I was helped.

Same if someone posted "Ryan's advice helped me go from $5 to $15,000 in a month."

But...
"Ryan is very knowledgable."
"Ryan is just as great on the phone as he is everywhere else."
"Ryan helped clarify my goals and put me on a great track in under an hour."

uhhhhhhhhhh

To me it sounds like a coach asking coaching questions and charging a lot more than a regular coach would charge you to ask you those same questions. That's my first impression.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Just called babestation-Cheaper and more satisfying lol

Yeah, good luck getting a ROI on that :p

Can't tell if you're being serious. But if you get on a call, let us know how it goes.

My first thought is, if he (and presumably others on the platform) are so great, why is the feedback so vague?

If someone helps me go from being 300lbs to 150lbs in 6 months, I'd post very specifically about how I was helped.

Same if someone posted "Ryan's advice helped me go from $5 to $15,000 in a month."

But...
"Ryan is very knowledgable."
"Ryan is just as great on the phone as he is everywhere else."
"Ryan helped clarify my goals and put me on a great track in under an hour."

uhhhhhhhhhh

To me it sounds like a coach asking coaching questions and charging a lot more than a regular coach would charge you to ask you those same questions. That's my first impression.

Don't have a business ATM that I can seek advice on, but when I do set something up will report back if I come across someone really useful.

As for why the reviews are not that great... it could be people are not getting the "best" advice because they are asking lousy questions. Ask great questions and you'll get great advice. But of course I could be wrong and you could be right. Regardless, Ryan is on the more expensive side of things, you can find cheaper "experts" that can give you advice at a more reasonable rate.

I thought the site was worth sharing, maybe some of you guys will find it useful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.