Greetings Fastlaners and Warriors of the UNSCRIPTED dynasty,
Intro
I'm 21 years old. I currently live in Belgium (planning to move within 2 weeks). I spent most of my time playing video games, going out with friends and working on useless CENTS-less side-projects. I' have no degree. Although I do have a little bit of experience in graphics programming. The past 3-4 months I've been working at a super market to save some cash.
Project
Two weeks ago, I started working on a game store that would focus more on customer support and user friendliness. The store will heavily incentivise productocracy for game developers. It will only take a small cut (5% - 10%) and there will also be a big focus on systems that will make it easier for gamers to connect and meet other people.
I'm not going to go much further into detail but I basically ran it through a NECST/CENTS test 3 to 4 times just to be sure. And I really believe that, with the right execution, this could become something really big. Only time will tell.
Travel
I find my life rather boring. Finally, I have enough money to go move abroad. I'll be going to montenegro first (a month). Then I'll probably go to Southern France and find a job there to, you know, survive.
Intro
I'm 21 years old. I currently live in Belgium (planning to move within 2 weeks). I spent most of my time playing video games, going out with friends and working on useless CENTS-less side-projects. I' have no degree. Although I do have a little bit of experience in graphics programming. The past 3-4 months I've been working at a super market to save some cash.
Project
Two weeks ago, I started working on a game store that would focus more on customer support and user friendliness. The store will heavily incentivise productocracy for game developers. It will only take a small cut (5% - 10%) and there will also be a big focus on systems that will make it easier for gamers to connect and meet other people.
I'm not going to go much further into detail but I basically ran it through a NECST/CENTS test 3 to 4 times just to be sure. And I really believe that, with the right execution, this could become something really big. Only time will tell.
Travel
I find my life rather boring. Finally, I have enough money to go move abroad. I'll be going to montenegro first (a month). Then I'll probably go to Southern France and find a job there to, you know, survive.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?



