The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FUNNELS, CLICKFUNNELS, Websites, Email Marketing, Softwares, Content and Paid Ads

Marketing, social media, advertising

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
Guys i wanted to talk about funnels. I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about them, if you haven't search it up, it's a powerful way to increase profit per customer and basically create a vortex that sucks customers in.
But i wanted to know more about
-how they're actually made
-what differentiates a funnel from a website
-how to use Russell Brunson's ClickFunnels
-how to make a funnel without buying ClickFunnels
-how to launch webinars as a part of the marketing strategy (like how does it work)
-when all these youtubers are offering like tons of shit how do they do it, like do they have to buy a new domain for every single "free pdf" they release
-how to run google ads that get people into the funnel
-how does upselling work
-how to set up an email marketing sequence (like the email marketing software and shit)
-how to manage different marketing campaigns
and MOST of all, i want to see how you guys did it, what email marketing softwares and strategies did you use, how did you generate leads, how did you sell your products.
Share your funnel pages guys, share the bait you use to get customers (like the free pdf, free ebook kinda shit) and how you set up your funnel.
and even if you don't have your own funnel, feel free to share some good examples.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Guys i wanted to talk about funnels. I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about them, if you haven't search it up, it's a powerful way to increase profit per customer and basically create a vortex that sucks customers in.
But i wanted to know more about
-how they're actually made
-what differentiates a funnel from a website
-how to use Russell Brunson's ClickFunnels
-how to make a funnel without buying ClickFunnels
-how to launch webinars as a part of the marketing strategy (like how does it work)
-when all these youtubers are offering like tons of shit how do they do it, like do they have to buy a new domain for every single "free pdf" they release
-how to run google ads that get people into the funnel
-how does upselling work
-how to set up an email marketing sequence (like the email marketing software and shit)
-how to manage different marketing campaigns
and MOST of all, i want to see how you guys did it, what email marketing softwares and strategies did you use, how did you generate leads, how did you sell your products.
Share your funnel pages guys, share the bait you use to get customers (like the free pdf, free ebook kinda shit) and how you set up your funnel.
and even if you don't have your own funnel, feel free to share some good examples.
Hi Muhammad,

Fair play for getting out there and asking questions.

Count how often you say "I want", and how many questions you're asking.

It doesn't matter what tech or type of funnels are used if you're not giving people what *they* want.

Masterklm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 15, 2023
Hi Muhammad,

It doesn't matter what tech or type of funnels are used if you're not giving people what *they* want th

Hi Muhammad,

It doesn't matter what tech or type of funnels are used if you're not giving people what *they* want.
True

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.