The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Keap vs. ClickFunnels: Which Tool is Best for Your Funnels?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Matt_2190

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 19, 2017
Southern Europe
Hi folks.

I am redoing my funnels from scratch.

At the moment I am using a simple email marketing tool that allows very simple automations.

I would like to structure something more complex to better segment my audience and send them offers that are more relevant to the products they are interested in.

I have to decide between the two tools in the title.

From what I understand...

ClickFunnels is more oriented towards building landing pages. I am intrigued by their upsell and OTO options, but at the same time I would not want my landing pages to be relegated to one tool. Also reading various reviews it seems that the automations are not always great.

Keap is more of a management tool. It seems that the deliverability of their emails is exceptional and the fact that I can segment the audience (e.g. reminding me when to contact retailers) can be very useful.

The price is similar and not a problem. What worries me is the learning curve. I wouldn't want to waste months learning how to use a tool only to realise it's the wrong one.

Do you guys have personal opinions on this? Have you used one? What are your thoughts on it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
I use Kartra. ClickFunnels is limited in features and its templates are outdated. Kartra has a funnel builder, email marketing, membership, and a ton of automation features that ClickFunnels doesn't have. It's free for 14 days and has tons of templates for you to get started with.

Matt_2190

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 19, 2017
Southern Europe
I use Kartra. ClickFunnels is limited in features and its templates are outdated. Kartra has a funnel builder, email marketing, membership, and a ton of automation features that ClickFunnels doesn't have. It's free for 14 days and has tons of templates for you to get started with.
I didn't know it, I will definetely give it a look.
How is the email deliverability? Is it good?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
I didn't know it, I will definetely give it a look.
How is the email deliverability? Is it good?
Yeah, for some reason it's not too popular. I haven't seen their ads anywhere, so that might be the reason.

Email deliverability? Well, you can choose between a single opt-in form or a double opt-in form. The latter requires visitors to open a confirmation email and click a confirmation link before they're added to the list. If they do that, the deliverability is great. With a single opt-in form, I've had a scenario where like 20% of people don't get any emails.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.