The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FTE

Anything related to matters of the mind

Carter Jones

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 21, 2017
Phoenix
7:32am interstate 202 west bound exiting for the i-10. 6 mph to stand still traffic is all around me. A monkey suit clings to my slightly in shape body. I'm staring at a crack in my front window about 16 inches wide. Along with 37 splatter marks where bugs landed right before their death. The night before I finished yet another chapter in The Millionare Fastlane, to further my desire to take the red pill (Matrix reference). While I can't tell you what song I had playing, I can tell you in that moment that after just 1 year of a 9-5 I was awaken to the mindset that this didn't have to be my life. Something had to change, I couldn't stand to do it another year heck another month for that matter.

This was my FTE moment, thank you @MJ DeMarco & @AllenCrawley for showing me the way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
7:32am interstate 202 west bound exiting for the i-10. 6 mph to stand still traffic is all around me. A monkey suit clings to my slightly in shape body. I'm staring at a crack in my front window about 16 inches wide. Along with 37 splatter marks where bugs landed right before their death. The night before I finished yet another chapter in The Millionare Fastlane, to further my desire to take the red pill (Matrix reference). While I can't tell you what song I had playing, I can tell you in that moment that after just 1 year of a 9-5 I was awaken to the mindset that this didn't have to be my life. Something had to change, I couldn't stand to do it another year heck another month for that matter.

This was my FTE moment, thank you @MJ DeMarco & @AllenCrawley for showing me the way.
Good to see you finally post to the forum, lol. Welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ha Ha, I'm like Carter Jones? Do I know this guy? That picture has familiar people in it...

Then I realized who it was.

Congrats on the realization, more-so for doing something about it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.