Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.
I'm a big fan of The Millionaire Fastlane . I kind of consider it to be The 4-Hour Workweek version 2.0
But a little about myself...
I grew up middle class
The only real advantage I had starting out in the real world is that I somehow escaped college with zero debt, which was a HUGE blessing
But I've never really excelled in résumé writing, job interviews, etc. despite having tons of skills
I've never worked a job where I've made more than about $22k BEFORE taxes
Yet, somehow, after about 6 years of half a$$ side hustling I've managed to evolve into now making over six figures a year (and most of that comes from affiliate SEO - I know, pretty ridiculous)
And I've built that up over the years, funding my online education, with loans and credit cards
So, hopefully this is encouraging to others trying to "make it" because honestly if I can get to where I'm at in my situation, I believe anyone in this world can achieve success.
Happy to be apart of this community.
I know SEO (search engine optimization) can be an overwhelming game with a lot of shady services out there, so if SEO is something you have questions about or if you're interested in getting into affiliate SEO, feel free to reach out and send me a PM.
Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.
I'm a big fan of The Millionaire Fastlane . I kind of consider it to be The 4-Hour Workweek version 2.0
But a little about myself...
I grew up middle class
The only real advantage I had starting out in the real world is that I somehow escaped college with zero debt, which was a HUGE blessing
But I've never really excelled in résumé writing, job interviews, etc. despite having tons of skills
I've never worked a job where I've made more than about $22k BEFORE taxes
Yet, somehow, after about 6 years of half a$$ side hustling I've managed to evolve into now making over six figures a year (and most of that comes from affiliate SEO - I know, pretty ridiculous)
And I've built that up over the years, funding my online education, with loans and credit cards
So, hopefully this is encouraging to others trying to "make it" because honestly if I can get to where I'm at in my situation, I believe anyone in this world can achieve success.
Happy to be apart of this community.
I know SEO (search engine optimization) can be an overwhelming game with a lot of shady services out there, so if SEO is something you have questions about or if you're interested in getting into affiliate SEO, feel free to reach out and send me a PM.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
