Okay, so time for some business progress.
I Made My first sale.
Someone found my site (It's live, but I didn't mean to make any sales) through Google, and bought a product for $35 incl Shipping.
Now, I was not ready for this. I'm currently in London, and all my products are at home, plus I had NO international logistics organized. My instagram is currently inactive with 3 posts on it. I don't know how the dude found my store, BUT it is a huge confidence boost and reassurer that I'm onto a good product. It has been lingering on my mind that my product was not good enough, it'll never sell, etc, but this put all of that to sleep.
I've got a flight booked to Greece on Tuesday, and have accommodation there for a week. I'm currently working on some vlogs which I would like to put out as a way to increase my social brand, and I'm grinding hard on my online presence and my content.
I'm in two minds about carrying on travelling. It would make sense for my YouTube and facebook videos, as it is SO easy to make good content while you're traveling, but I'm also itching to get back home so that I can focus on my business + health, and get back into some form of routine.
I Made My first sale.
Someone found my site (It's live, but I didn't mean to make any sales) through Google, and bought a product for $35 incl Shipping.
Now, I was not ready for this. I'm currently in London, and all my products are at home, plus I had NO international logistics organized. My instagram is currently inactive with 3 posts on it. I don't know how the dude found my store, BUT it is a huge confidence boost and reassurer that I'm onto a good product. It has been lingering on my mind that my product was not good enough, it'll never sell, etc, but this put all of that to sleep.
I've got a flight booked to Greece on Tuesday, and have accommodation there for a week. I'm currently working on some vlogs which I would like to put out as a way to increase my social brand, and I'm grinding hard on my online presence and my content.
I'm in two minds about carrying on travelling. It would make sense for my YouTube and facebook videos, as it is SO easy to make good content while you're traveling, but I'm also itching to get back home so that I can focus on my business + health, and get back into some form of routine.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
