ntrain
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2014
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Hey guys, I hope everyone is off to a great start for the New Year.
I've automated myself quite well and am now looking to start developing an idea for a website I've had for a while now. I'm just starting my research and am wondering if anyone has any good resources on the complexities of building a website. I'd like to organize some of my research so any help would be gladly appreciated.
Gaining proof of concept
Company registration- Registering abroad
Models- examples of types/classes of business, affiliate marketing, e com, blogs- etc.
Data storage-
Revenue- Looking at Freemium/ Subscription model
I've automated myself quite well and am now looking to start developing an idea for a website I've had for a while now. I'm just starting my research and am wondering if anyone has any good resources on the complexities of building a website. I'd like to organize some of my research so any help would be gladly appreciated.
Gaining proof of concept
Company registration- Registering abroad
Models- examples of types/classes of business, affiliate marketing, e com, blogs- etc.
Data storage-
Revenue- Looking at Freemium/ Subscription model
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
