- Joined
- Nov 2, 2020
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$445
$445
User Power: 195%
Hey Guys,
I'm following up after my post about the Python web application framework with UI builder.
I wrote a Reddit on r/Python and I got some comments and a few subscribed to be informed. The short video showing an interaction with the wwwpy prototype got more than 100 views.
The first reactions show interest and I think this could be a good starting point.
Below the details of the things I'm working on:
Business model
Free tier
Payed tier
The above is much a work in progress (like all the rest )
MVP
I'm working on:
Early adopters
Ah! After posting/publishing that the MVP is available I hope to get a few people interested in interacting with me; what I'm looking for is specific feedback on what is missing or needed.
---------
At this stage I'm focused on product market fit.
What do you think?
Am I missing something that I should consider and plan on?
Thanks!
I'm following up after my post about the Python web application framework with UI builder.
I wrote a Reddit on r/Python and I got some comments and a few subscribed to be informed. The short video showing an interaction with the wwwpy prototype got more than 100 views.
The first reactions show interest and I think this could be a good starting point.
Below the details of the things I'm working on:
- Business model
- MVP
- Early adopters
Business model
Free tier
- runtime
- UI drag-n-drop builder
- basic components (button, input, switch, drawer, progress bar etc etc)
- seamless client/server communication
- watermark on the web page
Payed tier
- same as above but without watermark
- user management, authentication, authorization, roles and session management
- advanced components. To be defined, maybe, graphs, advanced grid, etc.
The above is much a work in progress (like all the rest )
MVP
I'm working on:
- UI builder: create a Python event handler on components (equivalent on Delphi when double clicking on objects)
- Write a two or three how-to(s) on how create and run the first app and the first code to interact with the server
Early adopters
Ah! After posting/publishing that the MVP is available I hope to get a few people interested in interacting with me; what I'm looking for is specific feedback on what is missing or needed.
---------
At this stage I'm focused on product market fit.
What do you think?
Am I missing something that I should consider and plan on?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
