The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Biz, More (August 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eldelnacho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 22, 2019
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!
Thank you MJ, will keep that in mind for tomorrow!
Best!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I'm going to be doing absolutely free coaching to any fastlaner on either of the following topics:

No catch, just working on a few books and working with people helps understand the nuances of what issues people might be having.

Check out the threads to see if it's something you could use help with.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
26314Need A Copywriter Who Converts Traffic Into Sales?

I support entrepreneurs like you by digging deep into the psychology of your market. To craft online messaging that grabs attention, builds relationships...and sells.

(And in YOUR voice, not mine.)

A bit about my history:

- Wrote a sales funnel that cleared a client $600,000 in the first week of their launch (and is still doing its job over 3 years later)...
- Worked for big firms like Fidelity Investments, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Progressive Insurance, Efinancial, The American Lung Association, Kajabi, and more...
- Created sales pages for direct-response guys like Mike Shreeve, Joe Vitale, and an Agora subsidiary...
- Crafted a single email that brought in $80,000...

To learn more about creating online communication that connects and converts, check out my free report, "The Clear Code Copy Guide."

Visit my site and grab it here:

Or learn what it takes to put together a company website that functions as a valuable sales tool for your business (instead of an overpriced online brochure) here:

Let's unleash a powerful voice that brings your company real-world results.

Your Move,
James "At Your Service" Druman

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Looking for some help to bring my Book (How to deal with gaming behaviour of your child, special written for parents and professionals) overseas. Book does ok in the Netherlands and Belgium, but looking for more "scale", its an issue all over the world of course. Someone from this community has experience with publishing? Really want to contact with you!!

more info:
Sorry its in Dutch ;)

Grtz Andre

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
For Anyone Who Wants To Start A Profitable Online Business But Doesn’t Know Where To Begin

Gain Access To:

• The #1 High-Ticket Business Model to Launch Online (Newbie Friendly)
  • Why Low-Ticket Business Models Are Keeping You Broke (See the Math)
  • Download High-Ticket Templates, Scripts, and Funnels (FREE)
Start the Challenge Right Now

This is the information that changed my life, and I’m willing to share it with you if you’re willing to put it to work.

What you will learn inside the this Online Business Builder Challenge is the same exact business model that I started using a few days ago (after I completed the challenge).

My business mentor, David has brought in $250-million in sales from this method.

And for the first time EVER he is going to coach you and hold your hand to set up and launch your own freelance digital marketing business to bring in high ticket sales...

….by simply modeling his already successful business blueprint.

Each day you'll get a powerful lesson to teach you the concepts you need to know, plus technical assignments for you so you can finally get your business set-up properly.

This Is Everything You've Been Missing And Has Kept You From Getting Results

By the time you’re done with the Online Business Builder Challenge, you’ll have the foundational training you need, an actual physical business plan to follow, your funnel and your email list set-up, and you’ll be ready for your first high-ticket sale. Then you’ll hit the go button, turn on the gas and get the sales to start flowing in.

Start the Challenge Right Now

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
Just got my first ever book up on retail leadership, sales, and leadership in general. Please check it out and give it a review with your thoughts!! Money back guarantee to all forum members, just PM me here with order info if you weren't happy with it! Like me on FB and share the link with your friends and I may just send you a FREE copy in exchange for a review.
You can also help out by just reading it with Kindle Unlimited and again sharing a review if you so choose....

Amazon.com: The Retail Leader eBook: Jeffrey Hester: Kindle Store
The Retail Leader - Kindle edition by Jeffrey Hester. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Retail Leader.

www.amazon.com

www.TheRetailBook.com

www.facebook.com

Theretailbook.com
Theretailbook.com. 3 likes · 2 talking about this. The Retail Leader Book was written to help those interested in becoming a retail leader make it happen! The author has delivered over $750M in...

www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

Sizemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 21, 2019
Thanks MJ!

I provide massive value through reporting, analytics and data management. I help people who agree with these three statements:
1) you do not have a real data person on your team
2) you do not have the time and/or skills to effectively manage and use your own data
3) you want to make data driven decisions for your business

We use your data to build custom tools and dashboards that do anything from automate busy work to predictive analytics. I host your tools so there is no need for any technical staff or knowledge.

Here is what I will give to my TFF peeps:
1) Building projects at COST
2) Money back guarantee that the project we build will give you the value we discuss
3) Month to month, cancel anytime

Therefore, you if don't get value (and continue to get value), I won't make money! Contact me to discuss!

eldelnacho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

I see that most of you guys are working on content systems selling eBooks and other programs with similar features, which is great since I'm trying to do the same.

I for once really like the idea of using content systems to bring entertainment and laughter to people. Since I was a child I always used to draw comics or think about stupid stuff to make my friends laugh. Back in 2014 I created a character called "Carlos el Depre" (Carlos the Depressive, I believe would be a very rough translation) who really it it off in my local area - it was a webcomic which gathered a lot of attention on facebook (echo in the desert concept) - having fans from all parts of latin america (I'm from Chile). Now due to work and other stuff I kind of let the comic slide off and never kept drawing it. I believe it had so much potential that my fans on facebook even told me that they would be willing to pay for a real physical copy of the comic if I did enough content to make a book.

Now it is 2019 and I read both UNSCRIPTED and TMF early this year which needless to say have changed my life (thanks MJ, I've said many many times online that your books are no BS when it comes to reaching your goals, really appreciate it), I've read both books repeatedly just to get all the concepts stuck in my subconscious and so far I believe it is working, I'm progressing slowly but steady.

Now my product is the folllowing, my website (work in progress):
www.eldelnacho.com

Which is where I will be posting my comic - for now it is only in spanish but I will translate all content soon so I can expand my audience. From there I'm planning to keep writting the story and expand my character's universe. I'm also planning on making an animated version of my comic, I even made a teaser trailer:
View: https://vimeo.com/109775023

The genre is something like dark-humour, I really like british comedy (Monty Python, The Peep Show, etc.) and the comic should be following these kind of themes through the story (awkwardness, cringy social situations, etc.)

Following the examples of other content creators like Mike Judge (Beavis & Butthead) and Justin Roiland/Dan Harmon (Rick and Morty) I think it is possible to make a great product based on human emotions, people like to see themselves reflected in these characters. Underdog characters are a great concept to expand upon and I'm willing to put out the work to make something great, something that people will remember.

That said, thanks to everyone adding content to this forum. This is a great place to start off any business endeavor. Great advice, great people.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Post in this thread if you buy this item and I will PM you for your order number to make sure they include something extra with your shipment. Great value already, but we will make it better for Fastlane members.

ApeRunner

Very Fast on a Bike
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 16, 2014
Cozumel
You know the value of SEO.
It's the promotional channel with best ROI.

BUT, it's very time-consuming (and maybe boring).

I've been doing SEO for more than ten years now. I can help you with that. In fact I like it.

Monthly SEO service includes:
  • Link Building (new quality backlinks each month)
    • Outreach to bloggers and websites.
    • Negotiation for guest blogging.
    • Creation of guest posts.
    • Monitoring for each link gained.
  • Monitoring and reporting your SEO traffic evolution.
    • Google Analytics and Search Console.
    • Keyword rank tracking for each worked keyword.
  • Keyword research.
    • Discover new opportunities.
    • Competition analysis.
  • Business targeted content creation.
    • Own blog articles.
  • Google My Business setup and optimization.

I work in USA time zones. So we can talk by phone at business hours.

PM me if interested.

Thanks MJ.

Gmanson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Aug 3, 2019
I am really in need of at least 1 or more clients so i can afford food and water, since i cant get donation help, my skillset is pc/laptop virus removal and system optimization since i used to have my own pc repair company over several years ago before i became disabled and sick. Im asking all of you to help me find a client so i can survive for the month, maybe 1 a month would help, i usually charge 40-60 bucks and use teamviewer for remote control. I would appreciate it very much if you guys can help. My contact info lilt2gor@gmail.com, text 225-629-3627. Windows xp, windows 7, windows vista and windows 10 are the only operating systems i have the best experience with. I usually prefer payment through paypal if possible.

Attachments

• LAPTOP PC REPAIR.docx
    11.8 KB · Views: 1

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

SandraS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Aug 3, 2019
Hi everyone!

Big shout-out to DJ DeMarco, and to my friend who introduced me to his book and this forum!
And a big "Thank you!", Dj DeMarco, for this thread!

I'm Sandra, graphic and UI/UX designer from Croatia, specialized in Logo Design and Branding Development.

Operating an independent studio for the past 5 years, I had the opportunity to collaborate with many design agencies, corporate teams, and creative startups from all over the world.

Let me help you build your brand with unique visual identity that will stand out from the crowd and represent your services in a best way.

Please check out my portfolio here:
www.sandrastipan.com/design

You can contact me here:
www.sandrastipan.com/contact

Thanks, guys! :smile2:

Last edited:

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Offer

I am offering you a chance to free up some of your time. I am happy to do boring tasks, general admin,email based support or anything else you may wish to discuss. As well as assisting you with saving time via task automation

Availability

I am available 0500 to 1700 BST on Sunday(other times by request/appointment) (2300 to 1200 US central timezone)

Price

I will accept payment in assistance with market research/ customer & business development, LETS Community exchange system units (1 per hour) Gulden, Bitcoin, £or € (£14/hour)

My reviews

asks
For Anyone Who Wants To Start A Profitable Online Business But Doesn’t Know Where To Begin

Mostly video, unable to hear. Hard pass.

Thanks MJ!

I provide massive value through reporting, analytics and data management. I help people who agree with these three statements:
1) you do not have a real data person on your team
2) you do not have the time and/or skills to effectively manage and use your own data
3) you want to make data driven decisions for your business

We use your data to build custom tools and dashboards that do anything from automate busy work to predictive analytics. I host your tools so there is no need for any technical staff or knowledge.

2) Money back guarantee that the project we build will give you the value we discuss

Therefore, you if don't get value (and continue to get value), I won't make money! Contact me to discuss!

I like this, I'm looking for data driven decisions on what business and niche I should pursue.

Hi everyone!

Big shout-out to DJ DeMarco, and to my friend who introduced me to his book and this forum!
And a big "Thank you!", Dj DeMarco, for this thread!

I'm Sandra, graphic and UI/UX designer from Croatia, specialized in Logo Design and Branding Development.

Thanks, guys! :smile2:

Site took a long while to load.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I can’t remember who posted this either last Saturday or the one before, the thread was gone before I got the chance to respond..

Someone posted that they write blog articles as a ghost writer.

I’m going to need to services of a ghost writer soon to crank out some blog content, preferably someone who can write about the sciences who knows how to cite (reputable) sources.

Send me a PM.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Got some good response from the last one, so here goes again

Self-control issues? Trouble maintaining a certain weight? Motivation issues? Addictive behaviors?

I'm going to be doing absolutely free coaching to any fastlaner on either of the following topics:

No catch, just working on a few books and working with people helps understand the nuances of what issues people might be having.

Check out the threads to see if it's something you could use help with.

Aix-Geneve

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Aug 4, 2017
France
I can’t remember who posted this either last Saturday or the one before, the thread was gone before I got the chance to respond..

Someone posted that they write blog articles as a ghost writer.

I’m going to need to services of a ghost writer soon to crank out some blog content, preferably someone who can write about the sciences who knows how to cite (reputable) sources.

Send me a PM.
That was not me, but I am an excellent writer. Can quote sources.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
If you have an Airbnb(s) and need help with anything...or...are wanting to start one, contact me and I'll help you FREE of charge, no strings. I'm successful at this and would love to help if you need.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Thanks MJ for allowing us to post our product on your forum. There's a lot of knowledge and talent here. In the name of transparency, as much as we'd like to sell our product, our product, website and my wife and I are very new to this business. We could really use any feedback on the product and the website that this community has to offer.

The problem: My wife and I were trying to manage our weight, but we just didn't have a place to keep our bathroom scale where it was convenient to use. We would stand it on edge, but often it would slide down the wall and break a foot off the bottom. We never would have even considered getting a larger, nicer, glass scale. We usually just skipped weighting ourselves.

One day my wife asked why couldn't I make something that could store a scale off the floor and out of the way? This got me thinking. After several years, countless CAD models and prototypes, my wife and I are proud to present:

UpScale

UpScale keeps your scale off the floor, out of the way and ready for use.

View attachment 26508

View attachment 26509

View attachment 26510

We believe UpScale can work in even the smallest 1/2 bath. It can even attach to the back of a door.

View attachment 26511

View attachment 26512

We hope once your scale has been UpScaled, you may want to decorate the bottom of it to enhance any bathroom! We use laptop decals, but, leaving it plain it fine too.

View attachment 26513

UpScale is made in the USA (my wife and I rivet them in our garage) and has a lifetime warranty.

As our introductory offer, we're discounting UpScale 10% with free shipping. We're also giving an additional $10 off if you use the checkout code Fastlane.

As I said earlier we welcome and appreciate any feedback. At the moment we're only offering it for sale in the US, but would love to here from forum members outside the US whether or not this product is useful in your country.

TheUpScaleScale

Thanks again MJ and Fastlane community!
Brian and Lisa
This is a super neat product. I wonder if there's any way to eliminate those divots in the back, and maybe replace the black rubber pieces with white ones. That way it would just look like a piece of art on the wall.

Sizemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 21, 2019
Are you getting the maximum value out of your data? Is being data-driven part of your growth strategy?

I provide massive value through reporting, analytics and data management. Here is a first-cut youtube video of me explaining a project we built that delivers a 665% return on investment for our client (its 3 minutes... would love feedback before I re-shoot next week). 665% ROI

Problem: Small business owners drastically under use their data. Large corporations have TONS of people and HUGE budgets focused on using data to cut cost, innovate, and stay ahead of their competition.

Why are small business owners not data driven?
1) Cost - an analyst will cost you 60K + per year to hire on.
2) Skill/Time - doing it yourself becomes either non-fruitful or takes so much time you can't keep up

Sizemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 21, 2019
Thanks MJ for allowing us to post our product on your forum. There's a lot of knowledge and talent here. In the name of transparency, as much as we'd like to sell our product, our product, website and my wife and I are very new to this business. We could really use any feedback on the product and the website that this community has to offer.

The problem: My wife and I were trying to manage our weight, but we just didn't have a place to keep our bathroom scale where it was convenient to use. We would stand it on edge, but often it would slide down the wall and break a foot off the bottom. We never would have even considered getting a larger, nicer, glass scale. We usually just skipped weighting ourselves.

One day my wife asked why couldn't I make something that could store a scale off the floor and out of the way? This got me thinking. After several years, countless CAD models and prototypes, my wife and I are proud to present:

UpScale

UpScale keeps your scale off the floor, out of the way and ready for use.

View attachment 26508

View attachment 26509

View attachment 26510

We believe UpScale can work in even the smallest 1/2 bath. It can even attach to the back of a door.

View attachment 26511

View attachment 26512

We hope once your scale has been UpScaled, you may want to decorate the bottom of it to enhance any bathroom! We use laptop decals, but, leaving it plain it fine too.

View attachment 26513

UpScale is made in the USA (my wife and I rivet them in our garage) and has a lifetime warranty.

As our introductory offer, we're discounting UpScale 10% with free shipping. We're also giving an additional $10 off if you use the checkout code Fastlane.

As I said earlier we welcome and appreciate any feedback. At the moment we're only offering it for sale in the US, but would love to here from forum members outside the US whether or not this product is useful in your country.

TheUpScaleScale

Thanks again MJ and Fastlane community!
Brian and Lisa
Cool product! Honestly, I went to your website to buy it... IMO, you will have to get the price point down. It is a problem solved, but I couldn't pull the trigger at that price. If you can move this thing out of your garage and reduce your cost, I think you could sell a ton of these.

PJ-Mallen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 6, 2019
If you have an Airbnb(s) and need help with anything...or...are wanting to start one, contact me and I'll help you FREE of charge, no strings. I'm successful at this and would love to help if you need.
I am interested in researching best locations to buy or rent an air B & B property and wondering how you are making them pencil out. How you do your advertising and build up a great client list. Would love to chat! My email: pjpublishingcompany@gmail.com

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Are you getting the maximum value out of your data? Is being data-driven part of your growth strategy?

I provide massive value through reporting, analytics and data management. Here is a first-cut youtube video of me explaining a project we built that delivers a 665% return on investment for our client (its 3 minutes... would love feedback before I re-shoot next week). 665% ROI

Problem: Small business owners drastically under use their data. Large corporations have TONS of people and HUGE budgets focused on using data to cut cost, innovate, and stay ahead of their competition.

Why are small business owners not data driven?
1) Cost - an analyst will cost you 60K + per year to hire on.
2) Skill/Time - doing it yourself becomes either non-fruitful or takes so much time you can't keep up

What you said was good, but I'd definitely want to polish that video a bit. Grab a professional mic (you can get good ones for like 30 bucks on Amazon.) Choose a nicer backdrop, shave, dress perfect.. make sure everything is polished.

Also saying it "delivers" a 665% ROI may be misleading and possible illegal. You can say "it delievered a 665% ROI" (delivers vs delivered is a big difference legally.)

This would be the first thing I mention in the video:

Because that's a great selling point.

But besides that it sounds like a really cool application. What did you use to code it?

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Thanks MJ for allowing this. If you're doing some research on where to put your income pot, FU pot, or are just interested in the stock market...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.