I've been a member for 99 days now. I figure it's time I made a progress thread.
At the start of the year I made a bit of a promise to myself to better myself and take some action.
While working a part time job at the start of the year I began listening to audio books while commuting. Grant Cardone's 'Be Obsessed Or Be Average' audio book opened my eyes that I would need to put in much more effort than I thought to get the results I want.
I found The Millionaire Fastlane believe it or not on an archive site of 4chan's /biz/ board.
It was the kick in the a$$ I needed.
In September I took a door to door comissions only job.
That was another sobering experience but a good lesson.
As of right now I'm in a state of setbacks.
I created an upwork account thanks to @SinisterLex and his threads on copy writing.
I will admit I haven't been acting on finalizing the account because I have no internet at my current place of dwelling and no flattering/professional photo.
I have started reading a book on python because I would like to make an android app at some point.
As of right now that is all I can think of to write.
Will come back and write some short term and mid term goals I'd like to reach by the end of the year to the beginning of next year.
At the start of the year I made a bit of a promise to myself to better myself and take some action.
While working a part time job at the start of the year I began listening to audio books while commuting. Grant Cardone's 'Be Obsessed Or Be Average' audio book opened my eyes that I would need to put in much more effort than I thought to get the results I want.
I found The Millionaire Fastlane believe it or not on an archive site of 4chan's /biz/ board.
It was the kick in the a$$ I needed.
In September I took a door to door comissions only job.
That was another sobering experience but a good lesson.
As of right now I'm in a state of setbacks.
I created an upwork account thanks to @SinisterLex and his threads on copy writing.
I will admit I haven't been acting on finalizing the account because I have no internet at my current place of dwelling and no flattering/professional photo.
I have started reading a book on python because I would like to make an android app at some point.
As of right now that is all I can think of to write.
Will come back and write some short term and mid term goals I'd like to reach by the end of the year to the beginning of next year.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
